Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
I thought d-:whistle: fukked ya'll in the first half. lebron was on fire most of the game. especially early on. however wade kept turning the ball over and getting stripped leading to fast break points.

Wade is so lackadaisical at times. It pisses me off. LeBron had an excellent first quarter offensively. 14 points. Then he went into LaBron (with the a) mode the rest of the game.

As the leader he has to stay aggressive and set the tone. The rest of the team will feed off that. But he's too ok with being "one of the guys" too often.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
LeBron gets a C- for this game. How can your team be down 25, you're the best player in the world, and you only put up 14 shots? :what:

Ironically, I can't write these boys off yet because they still have LeBron though. It really depends on him. When he decides to play, we win. When he acts like a bytch, we lose. Pretty simple formula.

I was disgusted with LeBron's play tonight. When we cut it to 7 or 8, Bron had like 3 turnovers in a row. :why:

The NBA should be thankful this nikka didn't have a father because if he did it would really be a wrap. As is, we got this half p*ssy - half amazing balancing out the competition. :smh:

He better put up 40 on Thursday.

The nikka is playing point guard, small forward, power forward, taking turns guarding kawhi and tony...

The nikka damn near carried your team in game 2....

I mean damn...lol

He is clearly getting fatigued

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
it seems unlikely there gonna shoot that crazy again but damn the turnovers need to stop they actually had a chance

think about this the spurs shot 90% for the first half of the game and they had it down by 10 in the 4th but Lebron had two awful turnovers back to back and that just killed any shot

Bron biggest fault is he trys to do too much sometimes but than again his teammates didnt help much

I'd like to believe the hot shooting will stop, but they did it the 4th quarter of game 1 and now again tonight. :yeshrug:

We kept thinking Danny Green was gonna cool down last year too. Damn near killed us before we finally figured out he was a threat from downtown.

I'm just frustrated with the nonchalantness of the whole team. Careless with the ball, slow rotations, no attempt at closeouts and of course no boxing out or rebounding. Hey, maybe they know something we don't.

But the one thing we always had to fall back on was good D. Our defense has been suspect all year though.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
chalmers has regressed something serious.

he used to be solid and even reliable but now he looks like absolute :trash:.

can't shoot, can't finish around the basket. garbage defense, and he fouls the shyt out of people. :heh:

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
It's an intriguing occurrence. I'm not sitting thru that game again but I wonder if the Spurs were denying him or what
They did a pretty good job denying him. But we just started to go away from him honestly. Bron & Wade were holding the ball a lot, & turnovers sometimes killed our options to get CB more involved. Im sure they were times where he was missed too.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Spurs put up a historic first half and people blaming Lebron

This lost has nothing to do with him.

Get off his dikk and give the spurs credit for once.

Great offense will get you 60% shooting. You need some bad defense too to get up to fukkin 90%.

And while the Spurs were running away in the 2nd, where was LeBron? He only had 2 points that quarter. Only 6 in the 2nd half.

Sorry, when you're the best on the planet there's a level of expectation. :yeshrug: