Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Apparently dat dorment X gene has just awakened because we just got a plethora of Proffesor Xs who know exactly what kinda pain otha nikkas' bodies are going/ have gone through. :heh:

Dis is exactly why I've backed away from sports media and dis forum in general. Everything is about seeing who can out troll n out TMZ each other. shyt's so wack. :camby:

On a final note doe, I kinda expected a loss tonite. Was surprised we almost had it, but mah gut is telling me dis loss is gonna come back n haunt us. Meh, hope dey can bounce back. :ehh:

Be easy brehs. :obama:

please don't leave us breh :sadbron:

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I had a good feeling about this game going into it.. Lost about 40K in coli cash and I rarely bet :beli:

Anyway, here's how I think the series will play out. If the Heat are up 3-1 (not too likely) going to into game 5, they close it out in 6. If it's 2-2 and the Heat win game 5 they close it out in 6. And if it's 2-2 and they lose game 5, they'll win game 6 and game 7 will be a toss up.

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
Spo needs to answer why he's not playing Oden. Duncan missed only 1 shot. Only because Bosh was too afraid to play D and Birdman was way too slow for him. Duncan was never boxed out and Diaw was banking in the paint brehs. BORIS DIAW. :smh:

Bron had the cramp and he could not play. I understand, but he has to get some blame as well since he was too passive all game. He was taking jumpers after jumpers in the 2nd half. If Bron were a little more aggressive, He could have pushed the lead to 15 and we would have been in a much better position and these neggas were looking desperate.

I have said it before. Bron needs to attack the rim and force fouls on Duncan. He didn't do that tonight

bron gets no blame man. he played a great game and the heat had this game won before he went out. this is why i tell people not to take his durability for granted. he's been busting his ass the entire season and playoffs, when his body tells him it can't go anymore then i can't blame him for listening to it.

McPiff

#goat
Daps
brehs relax we all know how the story goes. We could've won this one but oh well. I was kinda expecting the loss.

i really like our chances :jawalrus:

i gotta admit though...browsing the coli is :beli: status right about now. you see c00ns and cacs all up in their feelings creating multiple threads about that game.

These fakkets don't learn...

:sas1:

heatles in 6 :sas2:

Last edited:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
How is me being disappointed in LeBron an overreaction? He's the best player on the floor and more importantly the main cog of our team. I expect him to find a way in those situations, even if you have to remain on the floor as a decoy. But to sit on the bench suckin wind at a crucial part of the game? Thats a disappointment, and Im not apologizing for feeling that way. Ya'll act like some of these dudes are untouchable :snoop:

Are u fukking serious? You're not trolling right now? You want a man who can't walk or stand up properly....to stay on the court to do what exactly? What kind of decoy is he going to be when basically everyone on the court knows he can't do shyt...he can't walk back n forth, who is he gonna cover? By the time he walks from hoop to the half court both teams would have ran the floor 4 times already.

Sometimes I really wonder of you nikkas use common sense or just let the media and these fukk boy trolls dictate how y'all watch basketball.

Heat fan or not, any nikka that watched this game and says Bron should have been in the game or should have played through the cramp is a fukking idiot. Did you forget that he checked back into the game after the first cramp, blew past Parker for an easy layup and as soon as he landed his leg said "nah, you're done nikka"....the man couldn't move after trying his best to support his team....he could not move and you are disappointed in him? Yea, I might have to ignore some of u nikkas or stop looking at this thread till the series is over. Y'all been doing this shot every year since dude joined the team. I'm disgusted now.

I'm sick of you nikkas and y'all lack of common sense. ESPN, forums and twitter done turned y'all into fools. It's funny how a loss can expose the fukk outta some of u nikkas....

Y'all can stress over a game 1 loss....I'm focused on game 2 and watching the heatles and Bron bounce back.

Last edited:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Are u fukking serious? You're not trolling right now? You want a man who can't walk or stand up properly....to stay on the court to do what exactly? What kind of decoy is he going to be when basically everyone on the court knows he can't do shyt...he can't walk back n forth, who is he gonna cover? By the time he walks from hoop to the half court both teams would have ran the floor 4 times already.

Sometimes I really wonder of you nikkas use common sense or just let the media and these fukk boy trolls dictate how y'all watch basketball.

Heat fan or not, any nikka that watched this game and says Bron should have been in the game or should have played through the cramp is a fukking idiot. Did you forget that he checked back into the game after the first cramp, blew past Parker for an easy layup and as soon as he landed his leg said "nah, you're done nikka"....the man couldn't move after trying his best to support his team....he could not move and you are disappointed in him? Yea, I might have to ignore some of u nikkas or stop looking at this thread till the series is over. Y'all been doing this shot every year since dude joined the team. I'm disgusted now.

I'm sick of you nikkas and y'all lack of common sense. ESPN, forums and twitter done turned y'all into fools. It's funny how a loss can expose the fukk outta some of u nikkas....

Y'all can stress over a game 1 loss....I'm focused on game 2 and watching the heatles and Bron bounce back.
Dog save the essay, forreal ain't nobody reading that

McPiff

#goat
Daps

:wow:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
That game was ours to take. San Antonio's not gonna have many games with all these turnovers. Lebron needs to do something about all these cramps. Sh!t is becoming frequent, now.