Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
Bosh was decent, still want him to put the ball on the floor more tho

he had a solid game last night but his jumpshooter mentality will haunt him for the rest of his career. which is sad because he can literally face up splitter and old ass duncan, take them off the dribble and get to the rim whenever he wants.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
he had a solid game last night but his jumpshooter mentality will haunt him for the rest of his career. which is sad because he can literally face up splitter and old ass duncan, take them off the dribble and get to the rim whenever he wants.
exactly, he should be making dunc and splitter move their feet, he should have 18-20 per this series easy

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ibzvKScslOaZ4l.gif

:childplease: or :mjpls: or a Timothy smiley would be more fitting. :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So did I but to lose it like that pissed me off...

Rio played terrible, was getting cooked by parker and then he was turning the ball over :smh: he could at least be a serviceable starter

1-3 qtrs wade was great, but my boy disappeared in that last 7:30 stretch of the game. In a situation like that you gotta be a leader. And his defense :pacspit:

Bosh was decent, still want him to put the ball on the floor more tho

Ray and birdman played well, shard was ok but he missed a few open looks. Cole :salute:

This actually was looking like an all around solid team win, and our defense was doing its thing but just went to shyt down the stretch... Green and Leonard were non factors and then they caught fire..

fukk it we good tho, its a janky way to lose but i saw some positives that should carry over

those turnovers at the end...is what killed it...once the spurs get you out of position having to rotate on defense.....ITS A WRAP...one of those clowns will hit the open 3....

the heat got the lead when they were able to set the defense and close out on the shooters...it all fell apart when splitter started rolling to the basket and scoring

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Dog save the essay, forreal ain't nobody reading that

8 ppl read it. 8 ppl with common sense. You ever had a cramp a day in ya life? You played sports growing up?

I use to get cramps when I was younger because I did track and soccer.....I couldn't do shyt but lay there in pain. I could still run and play with other injuries that wereng too serious, but a cramp? Nah..Shannon Sharpe, a nikka built like LeBron caught cramps, he couldn't do shyt either....i guess he let ppl down too...should have got his ass up n played football.....right?

Last edited:

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
I understand the frustration. Pain or not it's about dependability. Ironically, Bron has been an iron man his entire career and he's been in foul trouble like 3x his whole career so the man is always on the court for you. Doing whatever for you. But man that was just crucial timing. :beli:

I'm not that worried because I had the Spurs taking G1 and the Heat winning the series in 6. Woulda been nice to take G1 and it was right there for the taking. But in the end I just think LeBron will rise to the occasion and these boys will get it done. :obama:

I hated to see Danny Green getting confidence. Can't let that cat get going. Duncan abused Bosh all night. At least CB was a factor on offense. He's gotta keep hitting shots if he's gonna be Jason Collins in the post. :scusthov:

Man we were right there til Bron left. Hard to find too many flaws. They were in position to win and then Bron left the game. :yeshrug:

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
Spo needs to answer why he's not playing Oden. Duncan missed only 1 shot. Only because Bosh was too afraid to play D and Birdman was way too slow for him. Duncan was never boxed out and Diaw was banking in the paint brehs. BORIS DIAW. :smh:

Bron had the cramp and he could not play. I understand, but he has to get some blame as well since he was too passive all game. He was taking jumpers after jumpers in the 2nd half. If Bron were a little more aggressive, He could have pushed the lead to 15 and we would have been in a much better position and these neggas were looking desperate.

I have said it before. Bron needs to attack the rim and force fouls on Duncan. He didn't do that tonight
Lebron scored 25pts and he missed nearly the whole 4th quarter. This game was in the bag until Lebron started having problems. During that Splitter led run by the Spurs, he waved to come out because he was in pain.

MariahB

Pro
Daps
:whoa:Rio going off on kd and westbrook is one of the reason we even won the first title. Rio can be a fukk up but he can also go off and hit big shots. he there lil brother plus not many people in his postition can take the shyt he gets and take it
I rather have a point guard that can be consistent than have rio that has a "big game" once every 10 games. Im just over rio shyt he hasn't done anything these playoffs but foul and turn the ball over.

Last edited: