Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
How is me being disappointed in LeBron an overreaction? He's the best player on the floor and more importantly the main cog of our team. I expect him to find a way in those situations, even if you have to remain on the floor as a decoy. But to sit on the bench suckin wind at a crucial part of the game? Thats a disappointment, and Im not apologizing for feeling that way. Ya'll act like some of these dudes are untouchable :snoop:
Nah man, being a decoy is fine for offense, but if he can't move they would get killed defensively (even though that happened anyway in the last few minutes).

Only thing I'm worried about is if this was their game to steal on the road. It was definitely headed that way if LeBron would've been able to finish.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
I'm disappointed in LeBron because he should have been getting hydrated during the entire third quarter. That's on the Heat staff as well. Cramps can be prevented. They should have taken him to the locker room for a cold shower and an IV. This loss can have a major impact.

That being said, the Heat lost because they stopped rotating on those threes. Watch the first and fourth quarters on what they did to Green. shyt is clear as day. They stopped giving a fukk on defense and paid for it.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
:why: Lol do nikkas just NOT undastand everybody's body is NOT da same? Cats actin like it was da fukkin Borg out dere hoopin.

When ya body shuts down. Doesn't matter how mentally "tough" you are. Its a wrap.

And I haven't eam gone through(and won't bother too) all da threads dedicated to Bron right now, but I'm certain all da IT dork keyboard warriors prolly sharin dat same "He's coulda played :shaq2: " sentiment. :rudy:

Outside of Bron's issue, Heat had dis game n blew it wit da lazy close out defense. Wade especially. Chawmas was garbage and to many careless possessions to lose da lead. Dem nikkas got quite an uphill battle ahead of em. We'll see what happens. :manny:
Cant have it both ways. When LeBron rolls an ankle that would cripple any other NBA player for several games but hops right up ya'll are :krs:, now he cramps up and its well he aint the Borg out there hooping :mjpls: which one is it

oh yea next time you wanna hit all caps I'll slap the shyt outta you

MIAlien

#FactsOnly
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wade County
There's no reason to blame Lebron. Stop being so emotional. They had the game won. The Spurs looked very beatable at home. Those leg cramps are no joke.

The only Heat player I'm mad at is Chalmers. He sits the whole game with dumb fouls and then decides to kill the flow of the offense by over dribbling and doing dumb shyt.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
:why: Lol do nikkas just NOT undastand everybody's body is NOT da same? Cats actin like it was da fukkin Borg out dere hoopin.

When ya body shuts down. Doesn't matter how mentally "tough" you are. Its a wrap.

And I haven't eam gone through(and won't bother too) all da threads dedicated to Bron right now, but I'm certain all da IT dork keyboard warriors prolly sharin dat same "He's coulda played :shaq2: " sentiment. :rudy:

Outside of Bron's issue, Heat had dis game n blew it wit da lazy close out defense. Wade especially. Chawmas was garbage and to many careless possessions to lose da lead. Dem nikkas got quite an uphill battle ahead of em. We'll see what happens. :manny:

I've had cramps before and they can be completely debilitating. I caught a bad one in my back one time and I couldn't get up for 15-20 minutes

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Cant have it both ways. When LeBron rolls an ankle that would cripple any other NBA player for several games but hops right up ya'll are :krs:, now he cramps up and its well he aint the Borg out there hooping :mjpls: which one is it

:what: nikka who da fukk is "y'all" ? Quote me where I've said any of what you just stated. I guarantee you can't. Try again. :aicmon:

Again, you nor I, nor anyone not named LeBron can sit up here n try to make claims on what HIS body felt. I undastand nikkas hate ol boy for whatever reasons but you can miss me wit dis projection/deflection bullshyt, cuh. :camby:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
don't know how it would have effected the game buy, when Bosh hit that 3 I posted Spo should get Lebron 2 mins of game time rest. he didn't and the cramps came 2 minutes later. He had to know that he shouldn't have tried to play Lebron the entire 4th quarter in those conditions. he fukked up

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
don't know how it would have effected the game buy, when Bosh hit that 3 I posted Spo should get Lebron 2 mins of game time rest. he didn't and the cramps came 2 minutes later. He had to know that he shouldn't have tried to play Lebron the entire 4th quarter in those conditions. he fukked up

Heat coaching and training staff deserve to be eviscerated. They could have prevented these issues or marginalized them.

They are lucky it was just a cramp and not something more serious.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
I've had cramps before and they can be completely debilitating. I caught a bad one in my back one time and I couldn't get up for 15-20 minutes

Apparently dat dorment X gene has just awakened because we just got a plethora of Proffesor Xs who know exactly what kinda pain otha nikkas' bodies are going/ have gone through. :heh:

Dis is exactly why I've backed away from sports media and dis forum in general. Everything is about seeing who can out troll n out TMZ each other. shyt's so wack. :camby:

On a final note doe, I kinda expected a loss tonite. Was surprised we almost had it, but mah gut is telling me dis loss is gonna come back n haunt us. Meh, hope dey can bounce back. :ehh:

Be easy brehs. :obama:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't believe Spo couldn't find minutes for any other role players to give Lebron more rest. It's like the Heat coaching staff has brain freeze in big moments. I mean zero adjustments in the fourth quarter and terrible rotations.

The minute Lebron started cramping I would've sent him to the locker room for treatment. They know he has a problem with cramping yet didn't do anything about it until it was too late.