Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
You let Green get hot like that and it will be a very short series.

This game was not a good look. Leonard and Green can play much better. Big 3 from the Heat had 62 points on over 50% from. Spurs had 23 Turnovers.

Gave away a game and got blown out. And these people want to talk about ACs.

shyt drives me crazy.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
This is why I hate when we lose. Overreaction circus.
How is me being disappointed in LeBron an overreaction? He's the best player on the floor and more importantly the main cog of our team. I expect him to find a way in those situations, even if you have to remain on the floor as a decoy. But to sit on the bench suckin wind at a crucial part of the game? Thats a disappointment, and Im not apologizing for feeling that way. Ya'll act like some of these dudes are untouchable :snoop:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Spo needs to answer why he's not playing Oden. Duncan missed only 1 shot. Only because Bosh was too afraid to play D and Birdman was way too slow for him. Duncan was never boxed out and Diaw was banking in the paint brehs. BORIS DIAW. :smh:

Bron had the cramp and he could not play. I understand, but he has to get some blame as well since he was too passive all game. He was taking jumpers after jumpers in the 2nd half. If Bron were a little more aggressive, He could have pushed the lead to 15 and we would have been in a much better position and these neggas were looking desperate.

I have said it before. Bron needs to attack the rim and force fouls on Duncan. He didn't do that tonight

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
Exactly what I said in the game thread.. It's like on Madden when you know exactly what the defense is, we played the double on the pnr the same Fukking way most of the game, allowing Tim and splitter to roll and score on a small or pass out to an open shooter the whole Fukking game.. And ur right, the rotations were ass in the second half.. Don't give a fukk what Nyggas think, activate beas to give bron some cotdamn rest, and add some punch on offense.. It won't happen tho, we'll hope bron can respond in 2 days and put up Damn near 40.. No way we should have lost this game.. Wades defense cost us in the 4th. I knew if green got an open look he was making it, lo and behold between our trash doubles on the pnr and wade helping off the one guy that can beat u... Loss

Everyone is going to be talking about LeBron, but I'm putting this loss on Spo. First of all, he made zero adjustments during the game. Particularly defensively where they continued to hedge/trap in the middle of the floor on ball screens even though they were getting killed with the Spurs hitting the big man slipping every time. Then, his rotations were terrible. Didn't give Bron his normal rest at the start of the 4th and then when he does take him out, he took Bosh out at the same time. So now Bron and Bosh are both on the bench in a 2 point game with like 6 minutes left in the game. I've said it before, he's really good in game-to-game adjustments, but in-game he's terrible.

Also, Chalmers was terrible. One of the worst games I've ever seen him play.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
How is me being disappointed in LeBron an overreaction? He's the best player on the floor and more importantly the main cog of our team. I expect him to find a way in those situations, even if you have to remain on the floor as a decoy. But to sit on the bench suckin wind at a crucial part of the game? Thats a disappointment, and Im not apologizing for feeling that way. Ya'll act like some of these dudes are untouchable :snoop:

A decoy? He could barely make it to the bench.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Spo needs to answer why he's not playing Oden. Duncan missed only 1 shot. Only because Bosh was too afraid to play D and Birdman was way too slow for him. Duncan was never boxed out and Diaw was banking in the paint brehs. BORIS DIAW. :smh:

Bron had the cramp and he could not play. I understand, but he has to get some blame as well since he was too passive all game. He was taking jumpers after jumpers in the 2nd half. If Bron were a little more aggressive, He could have pushed the lead to 15 and we would have been in a much better position and these neggas were looking desperate.

I have said it before. Bron needs to attack the rim and force fouls on Duncan. He didn't do that tonight

We could of pushed the lead more but every time bron drives in he is looking to pass

Shyt is so frustrating..

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps

I have said it before. Bron needs to attack the rim and force fouls on Duncan. He didn't do that tonight[/QUOTE]

He did get Kawai in foul trouble early. Can't have your cake and icing breh

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Inexcusable. Every other human on the court was able to play.

:why: Lol do nikkas just NOT undastand everybody's body is NOT da same? Cats actin like it was da fukkin Borg out dere hoopin.

When ya body shuts down. Doesn't matter how mentally "tough" you are. Its a wrap.

And I haven't eam gone through(and won't bother too) all da threads dedicated to Bron right now, but I'm certain all da IT dork keyboard warriors prolly sharin dat same "He's coulda played :shaq2: " sentiment. :rudy:

Outside of Bron's issue, Heat had dis game n blew it wit da lazy close out defense. Wade especially. Chawmas was garbage and to many careless possessions to lose da lead. Dem nikkas got quite an uphill battle ahead of em. We'll see what happens. :manny:

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
we are spoiled :lolbron:.
There is always a few brehs panicking after every loss tho. shyt is entertaining :heh:
Forreals.

We still could have won this game without Bron. Wade got lazy to end that game & Rio played reckless like a mothafukka. Bosh also needs to stop fukking with his shot. He was going good, then all of sudden he wants to start fading away & shyt.