Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

G.O.A.T

All Star
Daps
Hate games like this when they should of had it, but just have to look to Sunday now. Liked how Bosh, Shard, and Ray played. Spurs pick and roll and Rio killed them tonight.

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Everyone is going to be talking about LeBron, but I'm putting this loss on Spo. First of all, he made zero adjustments during the game. Particularly defensively where they continued to hedge/trap in the middle of the floor on ball screens even though they were getting killed with the Spurs hitting the big man slipping every time. Then, his rotations were terrible. Didn't give Bron his normal rest at the start of the 4th and then when he does take him out, he took Bosh out at the same time. So now Bron and Bosh are both on the bench in a 2 point game with like 6 minutes left in the game. I've said it before, he's really good in game-to-game adjustments, but in-game he's terrible.

Also, Chalmers was terrible. One of the worst games I've ever seen him play.

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
Not a terrible lose,but jesus y'all might as well live with Wade's awful awful defense...those two green threes during the comeback and manu having his way with him.

Rio let the squad down major...

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Wade still gets a pass for not playing D

That slow pace walk wade does when he is getting back on D

Smh