Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Wasnt Pj Hariston out of college basketball last season? Also 2 more questions, do we have a legit chance at drafting Cleanthony Early? :lupe: Last question, do we have a chance at drafting DeAndre Daniels too? Because he was a beast in the NCAA tourney.

Russ Smith reminds me of another Cole World.
Ennis The Menace coming back or Spo gonna camby him?

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Wasnt Pj Hariston out of college basketball last season? Also 2 more questions, do we have a legit chance at drafting Cleanthony Early? :lupe: Last question, do we have a chance at drafting DeAndre Daniels too? Because he was a beast in the NCAA tourney.

Russ Smith reminds me of another Cole World.

Early is slated to be an early second round pick so there is a possibility. .

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
although I think there is a chance melo goes to mia, I wasn't talking about him when sending wade to the bench...I think they should get a young, athletic 2 that is probably more defensive ready than offensive right now....chalmers, young 2, bron, bosh, and a young center or pf.....with wade coming off the bench....that would work...he would kill 2nd units....

Wade coming off the bench makes no sense. Hes going against teams benches now when he starts the 2nd quarter. And if you think hes going to accept a demotion like that, you're pipe dreaming.

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
Early is slated to be an early second round pick so there is a possibility. .
Alright then. Thats what i like to hear. :smugspoey:

Ennis The Menace coming back or Spo gonna camby him?

Thats a good question, honestly i dont know. I think a lot will depend on where he is defensively & learning the system.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
That ether. :wow: Look how Bron is just staring down Lance, & Lance has that "i dont want these problems" look.

tumblr_n67rmb9BBr1qeu3xuo1_1280.jpg
He got into his head alright :mjlol:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Heat brehs, i think we need to show a little love to Rashard Lewis. If you told me that Lewis was gonna play great positional and annoying defense to the point where he's constantly frustrating David West, I'd laugh in your face but he's doing an absolutely phenomenal job on him.

Yeah, it sucks that Beas ain't getting no play but Lewis is doing a great job defensively which we gotta recognize.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Heat brehs, i think we need to show a little love to Rashard Lewis. If you told me that Lewis was gonna play great positional and annoying defense to the point where he's constantly frustrating David West, I'd laugh in your face but he's doing an absolutely phenomenal job on him.

Yeah, it sucks that Beas ain't getting no play but Lewis is doing a great job defensively which we gotta recognize.
True, can he hit one though?

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
If UD retires, does his cap-space become available immediately?

I think he has 1 decent season left in him but i wouldnt mind seeing him hang it up and be an assistant coach ala Keith Askins while we use his cap space to go after a younger goon.

He's still a good defender against bigs that arent very athletic (Hibert, Z-Bo) but he lost his athleticism and cant keep up with the high flyers like Blake and others. Especially those that are taller than him.

Last edited:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love

Every time i see that dunk it seems as if he took 3 steps. But then again when you watch it over and over it starts looking like he didnt take the 3rd step and somehow jumped off the wrong leg.
All i'm saying is it looked funny.