Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Melo at 2 is a legit matchup problem for opposing SGs

Keep UD and Bosh at 4/5 and let Lebron feast on opposing 3s

It's also a legit matchup problem for us defensively. To be real, I wouldn't complain at all if Melo signed here but I dont see that happening, so I wont spend alot of time talking about pie in the sky matchups

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's also a legit matchup problem for us defensively. To be real, I wouldn't complain at all if Melo signed here but I dont see that happening, so I wont spend alot of time talking about pie in the sky matchups
For real, I cant believe how much time yall spent even discussing this

shyt aint gonna happen :heh:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
You know you're a bandwagon fan if you actually think we would entertain bringing melo to this team.

We need to focus on the future. Developing our young talent and bringing in good role players. Getting another 30 year old max player does nothing for us. Except ensure that we can win now which we already are doing without melo.

10:31

Superstar
Daps
You know you're a bandwagon fan if you actually think we would entertain bringing melo to this team.

We need to focus on the future. Developing our young talent and bringing in good role players. Getting another 30 year old max player does nothing for us. Except ensure that we can win now which we already are doing without melo.

I'm not afraid to admit it. Pulling for yall reminds me of pulling for the bulls back in the day. I can appreciate greatness and wathincg history.

The wizrards suck

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love

Adding Melo is only a good idea if he comes at a bargain and by that i mean at least a 25% discount

I'm not afraid to admit it. Pulling for yall reminds me of pulling for the bulls back in the day. I can appreciate greatness and wathincg history.

The wizrards suck
Wizards actually have a great future ahead of them if their core players continue to develop the way they are. I like the Wall/Beal combo. I wish we could snatch Gortat from you guys somehow...at a discount of course because i think he improved his stock this past year. I've always liked Nene.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
:laugh: man every time Chris Bosh is on lebatard's Show he gets him to say/admit he's going to stay in Miami. He even got him to say, if it takes him taking another discount to stay he would. Said he loves it here, doesn't want to go anywhere else :win:

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps
In the words of Vincanity...

ccbdfd06_tumblr_lyd8kgAjMn1qma1obo1_250.gif

Nice try once again Indiana :troll: