Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

Tallac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
jAPBUOA.gif

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
I like the Bosh shot at the end.

That being said, I feel like the Heat gave the Pacers confidence going into game 6. I hope we don't look back and regret this game like the Hawks and Wizards did. I know we're on another level from those teams, but giving up a game like that is never good.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I like the Bosh shot at the end.

That being said, I feel like the Heat gave the Pacers confidence going into game 6. I hope we don't look back and regret this game like the Hawks and Wizards did. I know we're on another level from those teams, but giving up a game like that is never good.

You're always the pessimist. We are better in every area than both those teams. I'm not worried :hmm:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
I'm a realist. That game should have been a Heat win. If the Pacers somehow pull out the win Friday, we'll all be looking back at this game going into Indy with regret.

There is a difference between being a realist and being on some chicken little shyt.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
There is a difference between being a realist and being on some chicken little shyt.

if I was on some chicken little shyt, I would say that the Heat would lose Game 6 and then the series. That's not what I said. I think the Heat win at home but the Pacers are going to be fired up after this one.

What I said is that you have to put teams away when you have the chance to do so. This game should have been a win.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Bosh shot goes in bron is a genius :yeshrug:

But bron should of took that step back 3