Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
I think UD comes back for at least another year to play the veteran goon/locker room guy role juwan howard did a few years back

ray is up in the air, says he doesn't want to play past 40 and he turns 39 this summer. so if he were to come back it would be for one final season

rashard probably bounces and maybe birdman too, he's underpaid

james jones is the only one i can see possibly retiring aside from battier of course

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
I think UD comes back for at least another year to play the veteran goon/locker room guy role juwan howard did a few years back

ray is up in the air, says he doesn't want to play past 40 and he turns 39 this summer. so if he were to come back it would be for one final season

rashard probably bounces and maybe birdman too, he's underpaid

james jones is the only one i can see possibly retiring aside from battier of course
I actually agree with most of this bruh.

Bird doesnt strike me as a guy who cares about being underpaid. He seems like he is just happy with all the winning & love he gets from the fans. I think Bird might play another year.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
That ether. :wow: Look how Bron is just staring down Lance, & Lance has that "i dont want these problems" look.

tumblr_n67rmb9BBr1qeu3xuo1_1280.jpg
I wish I knew how to photoshop Bron into Darth Vader :to:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's be reality. If Melo WAS to come here the lineup would look like

Chalmers
Wade
LeBron
Melo
Bosh

aint no other way around it

although I think there is a chance melo goes to mia, I wasn't talking about him when sending wade to the bench...I think they should get a young, athletic 2 that is probably more defensive ready than offensive right now....chalmers, young 2, bron, bosh, and a young center or pf.....with wade coming off the bench....that would work...he would kill 2nd units....

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.