Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
That ether. :wow: Look how Bron is just staring down Lance, & Lance has that "i dont want these problems" look.

tumblr_n67rmb9BBr1qeu3xuo1_1280.jpg

10:31

Superstar
Daps
If the spurs come out the west Oden needs to be ready. If they can keep Tim Duncan in check and force Tony Parker to beat them Miami in 6

If OKC comes out the west they don't need Greg

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
we basically draggin these nikkas with the same team as last year, none of our offseason acquisitions have played

lemme find out spo's master plan was to unleash a bosh/oden combo in the Finals:ohhh:

Superstar
Daps
oden did play sorta well against them :ehh:

He matches up perfectly with Tim. Chris will handle Splitter with ease.

Tim was putting in work last years finals. He abused anyone SPO threw at him. You know Tim isn't falling off like Roy so throw Greg on him and minimize his productivity.

Everything else will solve itself.

Miami in 6

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so wade decided to make bosh feel better after game 3 by surprising him and having a get together at his house? that's some cool shyt...and shows wade is a hell of a teammate and leader...

on a side note: shyt like that is why I don't think they gonna leave mia after this year...think wade gonna retire or accepts he needs to come off the bench, bron/bosh will lead the team, and they gonna add someone else to keep this thing rollin....

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Wade isn't retiring any time soon and why would he come off the bench? lol

Superstar
Daps
so wade decided to make bosh feel better after game 3 by surprising him and having a get together at his house? that's some cool shyt...and shows wade is a hell of a teammate and leader...

on a side note: shyt like that is why I don't think they gonna leave mia after this year...think wade gonna retire or accepts he needs to come off the bench, bron/bosh will lead the team, and they gonna add someone else to keep this thing rollin....

Here comes Carmelo :sas1:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wade isn't retiring any time soon and why would he come off the bench? lol

cause that muthafukka don't have it health wise to be starting lol....if he wants to extend his career, he's gonna have to come off the bench and give that spot up....if he takes a manu type role, coming off the bench against lesser talented comp, playing less mins, he can easily play another 3 years....also, him coming off the bench helps keep the team together....cause you can tell bron don't wanna have to carry the team the reg season so they can rest wade for the playoffs...yea, he likes the end result if they win the ship, but that shyt is taking a toll on him, and he don't want that...he wants to catch/pass mj, and the best way to do that is if he doesn't have to carry as much of the load the whole season...

people act like coming off the bench is a bad thing...its not....hell, it's that foolish pride why ai's career was cut short....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here comes Carmelo :sas1:

been saying that for the longest...still think he was supposed to join them the first time, but his dumbass didn't change his contract to align with theirs at the time....wade and bosh changed theirs after bron's contract info came out, but melo didn't...

Superstar
Daps
been saying that for the longest...still think he was supposed to join them the first time, but his dumbass didn't change his contract to align with theirs at the time....wade and bosh changed theirs after bron's contract info came out, but melo didn't...

Yup, when I saw all them together at the all star game laughing and joking it hit me. Melo is about to make a statement ( he isn't selfish) and prove a point for a ring.