Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
And did more than Hibbert
jorlol.gif

NegMawon

Rookie
Daps
This the Bosh I want to see he should win his matchup against any of their bigs this series. I expect Kidd to make an adjustment on how to defend the paint wouldn't be surprised to see him use some zone. When they go to their second unit we can't let Telenovic (sp?) and Thornton get off they both streaky shooters. ...3 more

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
This the Bosh I want to see he should win his matchup against any of their bigs this series. I expect Kidd to make an adjustment on how to defend the paint wouldn't be surprised to see him use some zone. When they go to their second unit we can't let Telenovic (sp?) and Thornton get off they both streaky shooters. ...3 more

brehs, where's smack? I got something to ask him..

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Some white dude just said Lebron conducts himself worst than Dennis Rodman on and off the court....

Possibly the dumbest comment I ever read online

:snoop:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
you watch how LMA covers P & R and his atrocious help defense...and some were saying they would take him instead of bosh...:youngsabo:
breh you had dudes in here talking about want trading Bosh for Kevin Love. That's how you know dudes don't know basketball. Imagine Love trying to play the defense Bosh gives us :why: