Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
she's a girl breh what you expect but anyway these nikkas just want the playoffs to come that's how i see it these nikkas really hate the regular season im not giving them an excuse but for me personally i always thought 82 games was too long cut that shyt to 72
Ok their is some leniency cuz of that but I hope she ain't trolling outchea:mjpls:

MsBigHead

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Jets
You cant just "turn it on"in the playoffs...

Remember when Shaq,D-Wade and got bounced out for having the same mindset??

They are tired and the bench is very suspect...

And that will be their possible undoing

People said the same thing last year when we were battling it out with Indy :mjpls:

Dont even give me that Ray Allen shot shyt...........the Spurs had another game to get "their" title and failed against a exhausted Heat team. The playoffs are just different :yeshrug:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
People said the same thing last year when we were battling it out with Indy :mjpls:

Dont even give me that Ray Allen shot shyt...........the Spurs had another game to get "their" title and failed against a exhausted Heat team. The playoffs are just different :yeshrug:

We choked...No excuses made...Yall won fair and square....:ehh:..I can handily admit that

But Your ignoring the inevitable...

3 finals appearances
Multiple game 7s
Suspect Bench
Overtaxing your biggest star's minutes

Its a recipe for failure at some point

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
he said there is no passion, they just show up and do whatever they lose no one cares, they win, no one is happy. and no one talks about it. the defense sucks. and if it stays like this they will be watching the championship from home. that there isn't some magic that's gonna come down and help them, they have to do it their selves. no competitive drive, not expressing themselves in the locker room or on the court.

Does anybody have a link to this interview?

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If the Heat don't get to the NBA finals at least I don't see Lebron sticking around.

Do you see the big 3 coming back If they were to make it?

They will take up a hefty amount of cap room and its evident that more production will be needed thru the regular season to keep wade and LeBron fresh....

And I don't believe Lebron will take a paycut this time...Which he shouldnt

Besides Chalmers and Cole,I really haven't seen their draft picks pan out....

Daps
Yeah I found it...my bad.

We need not panic though.

I truly think they should start resting for the playoffs. They are really just "over" the regulate season just like most of us are.

No reason to panic yet....one thing still gives me hope: they were competitive against the true contenders..in fact, they've won most of those games.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Do you see the big 3 coming back If they were to make it?

They will take up a hefty amount of cap room and its evident that more production will be needed thru the regular season to keep wade and LeBron fresh....

And I don't believe Lebron will take a paycut this time...Which he shouldnt

Besides Chalmers and Cole,I really haven't seen their draft picks pan out....

Unfortunately, the only knock on this organization is that we don't commit to developing our draft prospects. Granted in the big 3 era, it would be difficult to find playing time for a rookie but we did miss out on Perry Jones III. He would've fit in nicely and been a rotational player next year when most of the vets retire.

Daps
Unfortunately, the only knock on this organization is that we don't commit to developing our draft prospects. Granted in the big 3 era, it would be difficult to find playing time for a rookie but we did miss out on Perry Jones III. He would've fit in nicely and been a rotational player next year when most of the vets retire.

Watching Norris Cole become the player he is today :to:

He needs to clean up them chalmers-like turnovers/mistakes tho.. :birdman:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Anytime you make power moves like that,you sacrifice somewhere....

Do you think Wade will take a paycut tho??

He has an extension coming and Im sure the Miami brass are at a crossroads because he is their homegrown player,but 20million for him at this point might make them think hard about his cap number holding them hostage...

I would like to see Wade retire as a Heat though...

You just don't see players staying with 1 team thru their careers

GetSomeMoney

All Star
Supporter
Daps
There is something different about them this year...

They've played in the last 3 finals,multiple game 7s and that physically takes a toll after awhile...

You are overlooking that in your assessment...

The playoffs are all about matchups breh...

The Nets and even a struggling Indy matchup pretty well against them...

Im not saying they will beat them,but my point is you cant run your stars into the ground
Again who is beating Miami in a 7 games series in the east, if you really believe the regular season record against the Nets means anything you haven't been paying attention. And Indy is struggling more right now, where is their offense going to come from cause George is STRUGGLING, Miami didnt play Wade yesterday, again this season is all about rest, show me the losses over this stretch where they have all been on the floor.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Again who is beating Miami in a 7 games series in the east, if you really believe the regular season record against the Nets means anything you haven't been paying attention. And Indy is struggling more right now, where is their offense going to come from cause George is STRUGGLING, Miami didnt play Wade yesterday, again this season is all about rest, show me the losses over this stretch where they have all been on the floor.

I said both teams matchup well against them....

will that mean them beating Miami in a 7 game series,of course not..

Wade might be rested,but Lebron is looking gassed breh.....