Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

YourMajesty

F*ck Ya Corny Debates
Daps
Lakers in 2011 at this time were something like 18-1 after the All Star Break... I really thought they'd 3 peat and then Pau Gasol's decline rapidly started seemingly overnight or maybe it was Bynum's emergence after returning from injury b/c Pau looked fantastic early in that season.

With the Heat, the wear and tear is there but the thing is, have they really played with their full roster a lot this year?

Plus, Spoelstra has something against Beasley still... he's putting up good numbers. It's almost Scott Brooks like where he doesn't want to play a younger player.
Pau's sudden falloff is still the biggest mystery to me. He was getting MVP talk that season and then turned to shyt. Only thing I can point to is that he never really messed with Bynum. He played better with Odom next to him

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
he said there is no passion, they just show up and do whatever they lose no one cares, they win, no one is happy. and no one talks about it. the defense sucks. and if it stays like this they will be watching the championship from home. that there isn't some magic that's gonna come down and help them, they have to do it their selves. no competitive drive, not expressing themselves in the locker room or on the court.
Why i respect Bosh. He always will speak that truth. :obama::salute:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
:salute: to Bosh. Even if his game isn't always there, his effort is.

It's a damn shame if no one cares about winning if losing. If they dont care, im not going to care.

I dont get it though, history of a 3peat is right there. that shyt dont happen too often.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
i love what Bron said in the locker room interview...fukk an excuse...guys on the floor have to produce. It's that simple....anything else is a fukkin excuse...this team is way better than this.

he said "We suck"

"There's no passion. There's nothing."

Salute to Bosh...shyt is true right now...the team is lacking passion and drive..

There needs to be a team meeting...asap

McPiff

#goat
Daps
these last games have been frustrating to watch and shyt but never underestimate the heart of a champion brehs. i've seen it happen so many times before.

I believe they will heat up (:troll:) in the playoffs.

Spo needs to go ahead and rest bron & bosh til the playoffs starts

and get Beas / oden and the rest some major PT so they could get into some kind of rythmn.

MsBigHead

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Jets
lol at "we" Bosh had 12 pts last night :usure: . I know yall love spo but dude is a cokehead and should not be coaching a team of this caliber in their quest for a 3 peat :yeshrug:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If we somehow win the chip this year I'm not watching a regular season game again
:wtf: What kind of fan are you?!

:wtf:That's some bandwagon ass shyt

:wtf:Best part of winning a ship is going through the highs and lows when following a team

:wtf: My team is sorry as shyt you best believe ima still watch em on a Tuesday night with league pass on deck

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
these last games have been frustrating to watch and shyt but never underestimate the heart of a champion brehs. i've seen it happen so many times before.

I believe they will heat up (:troll:) in the playoffs.

Spo needs to go ahead and rest bron & bosh til the playoffs starts

and get Beas / oden and the rest some major PT so they could get into some kind of rythmn.

You cant just "turn it on"in the playoffs...

Remember when Shaq,D-Wade and got bounced out for having the same mindset??

They are tired and the bench is very suspect...

And that will be their possible undoing

GetSomeMoney

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You cant just "turn it on"in the playoffs...

Remember when Shaq,D-Wade and got bounced out for having the same mindset??

They are tired and the bench is very suspect...

And that will be their possible undoing
:what: What?? This team always does this, and who in the East is going to beat Miami? Have you seen Indy lately?? Go back to the Spurs thread (if there is one)

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
:wtf: What kind of fan are you?!

:wtf:That's some bandwagon ass shyt

:wtf:Best part of winning a ship is going through the highs and lows when following a team

:wtf: My team is sorry as shyt you best believe ima still watch em on a Tuesday night with league pass on deck
she's a girl breh what you expect but anyway these nikkas just want the playoffs to come that's how i see it these nikkas really hate the regular season im not giving them an excuse but for me personally i always thought 82 games was too long cut that shyt to 72

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
:what: What?? This team always does this, and who in the East is going to beat Miami? Have you seen Indy lately?? Go back to the Spurs thread (if there is one)

There is something different about them this year...

They've played in the last 3 finals,multiple game 7s and that physically takes a toll after awhile...

You are overlooking that in your assessment...

The playoffs are all about matchups breh...

The Nets and even a struggling Indy matchup pretty well against them...

Im not saying they will beat them,but my point is you cant run your stars into the ground

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing wrong with the Heat. Just that the league has caught up
Heat = 87-90 Pistons. Pistons could've won 4 straight too