Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Bosh said a lot in his interview, hopefully that leads to a team meeting and go from there

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
It happens, I seen it with the Lakers twice. Making 4 straight trips to the Finals is HARD AS fukk! Too much wear and tear and complacency

Lakers in 2011 at this time were something like 18-1 after the All Star Break... I really thought they'd 3 peat and then Pau Gasol's decline rapidly started seemingly overnight or maybe it was Bynum's emergence after returning from injury b/c Pau looked fantastic early in that season.

With the Heat, the wear and tear is there but the thing is, have they really played with their full roster a lot this year?

Plus, Spoelstra has something against Beasley still... he's putting up good numbers. It's almost Scott Brooks like where he doesn't want to play a younger player.

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
spolestra's meek ass is too scared to really ignite a fire under this team. only person on this team he has mind control over is beasley

coaches like thibs, popovich, carlisle, phil jackson are elite because they know when to play cool and when to get in guys asses...this soft asian fakkit is always on some kumbaya shyt

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
What he say? Is he heated?
he said there is no passion, they just show up and do whatever they lose no one cares, they win, no one is happy. and no one talks about it. the defense sucks. and if it stays like this they will be watching the championship from home. that there isn't some magic that's gonna come down and help them, they have to do it their selves. no competitive drive, not expressing themselves in the locker room or on the court.