Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

GetSomeMoney

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I said both teams matchup well against them....

will that mean them beating Miami in a 7 game series,of course not..

Wade might be rested,but Lebron is looking gassed breh.....
Because he's covering for Wade!! And I don't think he's gassed, dude stop, there are 13 games left, let it all play out

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
The birdman pickup last year revitalized the squad, went on a serious run when he joined.. Beas and Oden impact hasn't been the same, beas for lack of mins, and Oden is yet to be seen, we know what hes here for...nothing to add to what was a grueling run last year, other teams upgraded...we just....

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Anytime you make power moves like that,you sacrifice somewhere....

Do you think Wade will take a paycut tho??

He has an extension coming and Im sure the Miami brass are at a crossroads because he is their homegrown player,but 20million for him at this point might make them think hard about his cap number holding them hostage...

I would like to see Wade retire as a Heat though...

You just don't see players staying with 1 team thru their careers

I dunno breh, I try not to think about it. It would be nice to have them all reup but it's all up to them to sacrifice the money. I'm sure Wade and Bosh are back, just don't know about Lebron.

MsBigHead

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Jets
I dunno breh, I try not to think about it. It would be nice to have them all reup but it's all up to them to sacrifice the money. I'm sure Wade and Bosh are back, just don't know about Lebron.
:russ: at you taking the time to seriously reply to that fakkit. :pacspit: his faux concern. Id rather we be gassed now than wait to a game 6 in the final 30 seconds... :mjpls:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
:russ: at you taking the time to seriously reply to that fakkit. :pacspit: his faux concern. Id rather we be gassed now than wait to a game 6 in the final 30 seconds... :mjpls:

You're right. What was I thinking.

poaQsuc.gif

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Just having a mature basketball convo here...

Im not concerned because its not my team....

I can be a real fan and build with people from other teams without feeling insecure about who my team is...

MariahB

Pro
Daps
:wtf: What kind of fan are you?!

:wtf:That's some bandwagon ass shyt

:wtf:Best part of winning a ship is going through the highs and lows when following a team

:wtf: My team is sorry as shyt you best believe ima still watch em on a Tuesday night with league pass on deck
Calm down, obviously I'm just talking shyt...this team just got me stressed out right now

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
The birdman pickup last year revitalized the squad, went on a serious run when he joined.. Beas and Oden impact hasn't been the same, beas for lack of mins, and Oden is yet to be seen, we know what hes here for...nothing to add to what was a grueling run last year, other teams upgraded...we just....
Dumbass Spolstra will try to insert these nikkas straight into the lineup come playoff time or not even use them much. I know fasho if he does decide to give them more PT come playoff time and it does not work instantly, he will bench them. If they dont win the ring this year its cause of all the rotation management.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Dumbass Spolstra will try to insert these nikkas straight into the lineup come playoff time or not even use them much. I know fasho if he does decide to give them more PT come playoff time and it does not work instantly, he will bench them. If they dont win the ring this year its cause of all the rotation management.
I'm glad he doesn't use Beas that much. Dude is a garbage time minutes player. Not dependable in the least.

MsBigHead

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Jets
Calm down, obviously I'm just talking shyt...this team just got me stressed out right now

Exactly.....knicks fan made a video stomping on his knicks gear and its all jokes.....but they clutch their pearls over anything we say............hypocrites and their sorry teams :camby: :camby: