Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Every game? :usure: Watching your terrible team/coach may seem redundant but like you said that is what separates a casual fan from a hardcore fan. I guess it will be easier for you guys to watch once the Lakers get a good draft pick but then again that would make yall casual fans :mjpls:. I saw some of your members saying that really didnt care about Meeks' 40 point performance a couple of weeks ago. If your team played a good game...........why wouldnt you talk about it? :mjpls: LWO is full of casual fans breh and these last few season proved it :yeshrug: .

We are...but most fanbases are:manny:

I personally like Jodie Meeks and Im always happy for a game like he had ESPECIALLY from a player like Meeks against the Thunder:ohlawd:

Being a Lakers fan was "cool" so we have a few of those in the fanbase, and once Kobe retires, we are gonna lose a few more. But that's the way it goes when you are the trendy team of an era (2000s):yeshrug:

Anyways, yall can go back to yall talks in here. I just read other team threads from time to time, and that caught my eye. To real Heat fans, see yall in the #LWO vs #HeatNation war threads:ohlawd:

MsBigHead

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Jets
We are...but most fanbases are:manny:

I personally like Jodie Meeks and Im always happy for a game like he had ESPECIALLY from a player like Meeks against the Thunder:ohlawd:

Being a Lakers fan was "cool" so we have a few of those in the fanbase, and once Kobe retires, we are gonna lose a few more. But that's the way it goes when you are the trendy team of an era (2000s):yeshrug:

Anyways, yall can go back to yall talks in here. I just read other team threads from time to time, and that caught my eye. To real Heat fans, see yall in the #LWO vs #HeatNation war threads:ohlawd:

Yeah, beat it :camby:

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Heat brehs, got 2 tickets for the Pacers @miami game April 11th for sale, ,got them posted on stubhub, but will lower the price if a brethren wants um, section 116 .. Can't make it to Miami as planned

found an old bat signal

@ThugLife @Brief Keef @HiphopRelated @G.O.A.T @954UAlreadyknow @Christian3o5@MVike28 @Tres Leches @dem bath salts @Panther @madness@AkaDemiK @LeVraiPapi @Marvel @Prince Akeem @Smack Who is this nikka? @Alexander The Great @Ku$h Parker @OG_StankBrefs @the Rock@Primetime21 @rastafarwrite81 @Bone$ @Jax @MsBigHead @Prolific_1011@KushGawd @Alex Cross @He Who Posts Well @Young Bishop @Vlazz @the Rock @iZzo @Skippy Allah @Constellations @TheGregReaper @HacksawJimThuggin @Mr. Brown @mlk17 @flea @alpo @GzUpHoEzDwN @King Jove@ThiefyPoo @((ReFleX)) @ANewClassic @Weedizmedicine @iamduval @Joe Sixpack @muzikfrk75 @laya_4life @Pito @Intruder v3.@Adam3000 @JT-Money@Tallac @Rain @the artist known az @Type Username Here @Jram @Alexander The Great @Brooklynzson @Intruder v3.0
I want 1st crack at em

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Damn. Won't be back to Miami until Easter or mother's day to visit my mom. I'm gonna have to pass. Good lookin out tho

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
SBM.gif

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps

954UAlreadyknow

All Star