Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Spo needs to find a way to get Beas minutes in every game, not just when Bron or Wade is out. He's just too good of a scorer to be getting DNPs.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Spo needs to find a way to get Beas minutes in every game, not just when Bron or Wade is out. He's just too good of a scorer to be getting DNPs.

I agree.

But I will say y'all are overlooking the fact that he CAN be a defensive liability at times.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Do yall idiots understand that this is the regular season?????? Why the hell spo would put beas in for???? :mindblown: why do we have to go thru this every year???

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do yall idiots understand that this is the regular season?????? Why the hell spo would put beas in for???? :mindblown: why do we have to go thru this every year???
why wouldnt he play him in the regular season?

They usually shorten rotations in the playoffs

Clearly Spo dont trust him for some reason

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
why wouldnt he play him in the regular season?

They usually shorten rotations in the playoffs

Clearly Spo dont trust him for some reason
For three season they hardly play white mike in the reg season. We need Beas in the playoffs

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
give Rashad some of Battier's minutes tonight. use your depth, these guys are lackadaisical tonight

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I agree.

But I will say y'all are overlooking the fact that he CAN be a defensive liability at times.
You're right, but he has improved and the same can be said for Chalmers (at times) and Ray (pretty much all the time) in regards to being liabilities on defense. Granted, those 2 have proven track records of clutch performances on offense and have gained Spo's trust. I'm just saying that it's not like they're throwing out 9 great defenders and he just can't hang with those guys. There have many times this season where there defense has been subpar and he wasn't even in the rotation. Plus, he can't improve on some of the things he needs to if he's not getting into games. That's what this regular season should have been for.