Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
With the way we 've been playing lately I know i'm not the only one who doubted they could overcome a 7 point deficit with less than 3 minutes to go against such tough defensive team who's bigs we simply have no answer for. :manny: fukkin sue me

it's not about doubting if they can come back...i've never stopped watching a game where we were losing regardless of how wide the margin was. Reading posts like yours just remind me of those fans that left the arena during game 6 and wanted to come back in when ray hit that shot...the ones that want to be on the ship when it's floating over the ocean but quick to jump off when it dips a bit...

i'm not judging you...i'm not comparing you to those fukk nikkas....it's just something i've noticed over the years in these threads and game threads.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
it's not about doubting if they can come back...i've never stopped watching a game where we were losing regardless of how wide the margin was. Reading posts like yours just remind me of those fans that left the arena during game 6 and wanted to come back in when ray hit that shot...the ones that want to be on the ship when it's floating over the ocean but quick to jump off when it dips a bit...

i'm not judging you...i'm not comparing you to those fukk nikkas....it's just something i've noticed over the years in these threads and game threads.
Call it whatever but sometimes when i see a loss coming i get pissed and walk away. :manny:

I know I should know better by now because I remember years there was a Dolphins game i was watching when we gave up a big play when we were already down a touchdown with less than 2 minutes ago. I said fukk it and shut the TV off. Next thing i know i was getting in my car and checked the score on my phone and found out we recovered a fumble and Ricky broke a big run and we tied the game. I had to go back inside like them fans that left in game 6 :russ:.
We still ended up losing the game in OT but still.
Speaking of which it's a damn shame how Wandstedt wasted Ricky's prime

Last edited:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I know that feel breh. You aint the only one

A real fan never stops believing in his team until the final buzzer:ufdup:

Down by only 7 with 3 whole minutes to go in the game, with King James/Wade/Bosh/Allen/Chalmers on your team and you're condoning that behavior from him......even admitting that you do it too?:what:

It's truly only a few real Heat fans on here, its easy to tell now, the rest of yall are fairweathers or LeBron stans:camby:

You will watch a game they winning to the very end, but if they losing you bounce?:rudy:

MsBigHead

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Jets
A real fan never stops believing in his team until the final buzzer:ufdup:

Down by only 7 with 3 whole minutes to go in the game, with King James/Wade/Bosh/Allen/Chalmers on your team and you're condoning that behavior from him......even admitting that you do it too?:what:

It's truly only a few real Heat fans on here, its easy to tell now, the rest of yall are fairweathers or LeBron stans:camby:

You will watch a game they winning to the very end, but if they losing you bounce?:rudy:

you and that other one are always on 10 :russ:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
you and that other one are always on 10 :russ:

Truthfully, I don't have a problem with real Heat fans.....or real fans in general. But, fairweather fans kill me.

Yall got the 4 time MVP, 2 all-star players, the greatest 3 point shooter ever, and a PG who makes clutch shots and is a great defender......and nikkas turn the game off like yall can't overcome 7 points in 3 minutes? :dahell:

Then, come back with "I was surprised we won".....nikka, if you didn't give up hope you would've witnessed it with your own eyes:mindblown:

Crazy.

Separates the hardcore fan from the casual one though:manny:

MsBigHead

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Jets
Truthfully, I don't have a problem with real Heat fans.....or real fans in general. But, fairweather fans kill me.

Yall got the 4 time MVP, 2 all-star players, the greatest 3 point shooter ever, and a PG who makes clutch shots and is a great defender......and nikkas turn the game off like yall can't overcome 7 points in 3 minutes? :dahell:

Then, come back with "I was surprised we won".....nikka, if you didn't give up hope you would've witnessed it with your own eyes:mindblown:

Crazy.

Separates the hardcore fan from the casual one though:manny:
How many people in LWO have watched faithfully this season? Honest question because I havent seen people talking about it lately :mjpls:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
How many people in LWO have watched faithfully this season? Honest question because I havent seen people talking about it lately :mjpls:

We talk about every game in our season thread and secret group, however, ain't shyt to talk about but the normal Dantoni is a horrible coach, Pay should leave, Embiid/Wiggins/Parker/Exum.....its like the movie groundhogs day:to:

We suck and go into every game already knowing we are gonna lose and have embraced that in hopes of our horrible season that we have to go through ends up with a great draft pick.:manny:

A Heat fan doesn't have to worry about that, so turning off the game or leaving a game early when your team is trailing by single digits with 3 or more minutes left in the game is weird to me.....especially with how talented the Miami Heat is.

I do call out Kobe stans portraying themselves as Lakers fans, so Im definitely gonna call out the same on any other team fanbase.

If you a true ride or die fan, you dont get into the habit of turning off games when you're losing. You always believe you're gonna somehow win the game.....like yall did last night against the Grizzlies and in Game 6 of the Finals

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
Heat brehs, got 2 tickets for the Pacers @miami game April 11th for sale, ,got them posted on stubhub, but will lower the price if a brethren wants um, section 116 .. Can't make it to Miami as planned

Somebody @ me the bat signal

MsBigHead

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Jets
We talk about every game in our season thread and secret group, however, ain't shyt to talk about but the normal Dantoni is a horrible coach, Pay should leave, Embiid/Wiggins/Parker/Exum.....its like the movie groundhogs day:to:

We suck and go into every game already knowing we are gonna lose and have embraced that in hopes of our horrible season that we have to go through ends up with a great draft pick.
:manny:

A Heat fan doesn't have to worry about that, so turning off the game or leaving a game early when your team is trailing by single digits with 3 or more minutes left in the game is weird to me.....especially with how talented the Miami Heat is.

I do call out Kobe stans portraying themselves as Lakers fans, so Im definitely gonna call out the same on any other team fanbase.

If you a true ride or die fan, you dont get into the habit of turning off games when you're losing. You always believe you're gonna somehow win the game.....like yall did last night against the Grizzlies and in Game 6 of the Finals

Every game? :usure: Watching your terrible team/coach may seem redundant but like you said that is what separates a casual fan from a hardcore fan. I guess it will be easier for you guys to watch once the Lakers get a good draft pick but then again that would make yall casual fans :mjpls:. I saw some of your members saying that really didnt care about Meeks' 40 point performance a couple of weeks ago. If your team played a good game...........why wouldnt you talk about it? :mjpls: LWO is full of casual fans breh and these last few season proved it :yeshrug: .