Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
i love wins like these...against top defenses...fukk those shoot outs...these grind it out games show who is real and who's not :mjpls: *looks at OKC/Raptors game*

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
He's always ghost whenever a pro Wade article is posted. @Primetime21

SVzOG5D.gif
Y'all always taggin me talking about some bullshyt, shut the hell up :what:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
How the fukk did we win? :wtf:

When I saw them take that 84-77 lead I got pissed and shut the computer off and went to chill and drink on the balcony thinking like "this the wrong time for us to be struggling".
Next thing i know i get a text from my homegirl and as I'm pulling the text I see the Bleacher Report saying "Heat Top grizzlies" like :wtf:

I love this team :blessed:

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.

When I saw them take that 84-77 lead I got pissed and shut the computer off and went to chill and drink on the balcony thinking like "this the wrong time for us to be struggling".
Next thing i know i get a text from my homegirl and as I'm pulling the text I see the Bleacher Report saying "Heat Top grizzlies" like :wtf:

Bron & Wade took over. Along with some "good" calls. Also Ray hit a three to kick the comeback off.

MsBigHead

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Jets

:upsetfavre:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps

oh

Daps
That Killa Mike video when they all hug him at center couert got me feeling some kind of way, brehs. Heat Legend for life.

:salute: