Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ugly W like I expected.......... a win is a win though

I expect them to bullshyt for the majority of the game against Boston too :beli:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
He wants to feel included in a thread with a winning team.

I feel bad for him.
he's making that slow transition from a kobe stan to a lebron stan.
watch him become a regular here.
then slowly one day after nikkas get used to him.
his avi will change to miami and then he'll starting making his own game threads about the heat.
:comeon:

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
It's obvious that Lebron's game needs adjusting when Wade is out there. He kills it every game Wade sits out. I remember this happening last year in the playoffs against the Pacers and Spurs too. Wade would sit and Bron would go off...

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
It's obvious that Lebron's game needs adjusting when Wade is out there. He kills it every game Wade sits out. I remember this happening last year in the playoffs against the Pacers and Spurs too. Wade would sit and Bron would go off...
The best ball they played when they played off each other. Was in 2012 against the Pacers. They need to get back to that.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
These fukkas made us sweat for it
The best ball they played when they played off each other. Was in 2012 against the Pacers. They need to get back to that.
Yep

wade was tearing the Pacers apart in that series and Bron was being Bron:Their worst nighmare