Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
20-heat-fans-leave-too-early-miami-heat-hate-gifs.gif

:camby:

great post....i'll be saving this for all this fake ass nikkas who hate on their own players come playoff time....yall know who yall are..

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
So is beas back in the doghouse again dmp coach decision twice in a row. why battier continuing to get minutes. when he was hurt earlier in the season and Lewis got his minutes he played decent let him played he cant be any worse then battier at this point. both cole and rio bern playing like shyt Rio had two game now he back struggling.

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
. Lot's of people on that team do things like that, including Lebron, and it's not fair.They probably encourage them to do that. That's cheating.
The Heat don't get calls. You would think being an average FTA team with 2 of the best slashers of the generation would get that point across

Daps
Yup. I love how there is no hesitation to shoot that three. I like a confident shooter & Bosh is stroking that shyt lately. #NoSam

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Lebron has been my favorite player since he entered the league. He's the reason I started watching basketball. Why the fukk do the heat need chalmers, cole, and douglas for if Lebron is a passive bytch and passes more than all 3 of them combined? fukk Lebron man. He aint winning this year. KD is officially the better player.
take this neg bytch :pacspit:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Lebron has been my favorite player since he entered the league. He's the reason I started watching basketball. Why the fukk do the heat need chalmers, cole, and douglas for if Lebron is a passive bytch and passes more than all 3 of them combined? fukk Lebron man. He aint winning this year. KD is officially the better player.
:umad: