Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
Or that Bulls series a few years back where they just took turns raping them.
True. I'll take that too.

I just thought 2012 was beautiful basketball. Wade was just cutting that Pacers defense. Bron was dishing dimes all on them dudes. Bron was cutting as well. It hasnt really been like that a lot. They just played off each other perfectly.
These fukkas made us sweat for it
Yep

wade was tearing the Pacers apart in that series and Bron was being Bron:Their worst nighmare
Wade & Bron need to get back to that. They were unstoppable.

Edit: Maybe they are just trollin us & when the playoffs come it will get back to that.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
True.

I thought 2012 was beautiful basketball. Wade was just cutting that Pacers defense. Bron was dishing dimes all on them dudes. Bron was cutting as well. It hasnt really been like that a lot. They just played off each other perfectly.

Wade & Bron need to get back to that. They were unstoppable.
I don't see Wade ever being that dominant again breh. Father time has caught on with my boy :noah:. Now we need Bosh o step up

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Being passive aggressive in the 4th quarter is why he lost in 2011. The past 6 games have been flashbacks. I'm just being honest.:yeshrug:
bruh, he was being doubled. as a Lebron fan you should know he is going to make the right play and find open teammates. Chris Bosh is an All Star and has proven he will hit big shots. relax 3peat on deck....just wait on it

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Lebron has been my favorite player since he entered the league. He's the reason I started watching basketball. Why the fukk do the heat need chalmers, cole, and douglas for if Lebron is a passive bytch and passes more than all 3 of them combined? fukk Lebron man. He aint winning this year. KD is officially the better player.
20-heat-fans-leave-too-early-miami-heat-hate-gifs.gif

:camby:

Giselle

Daps
Man the whole NBA does that shyt. :shaq2: Lets not act like its just the Heat that does it. :shaq2:

:laugh: The heat is the only team that does that. They do it so much that it's one of the things that they're known for.

The bulls never do it :smile:.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Idk man. I wish I could take Westbrook's soul and put it in Lebron's body.:ohlawd:

:what:

Westbrook plays RETARTED half the time. Y'all want Bron to be the type of player to score 25 in the first then shoot his team out of the game tryna force it for the rest of the way.

Please go be a fan of another player breh. Your more into checkers then chess and thats not KANG shyt.