Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

360crazy

360crazy please say the crazy!
Daps
Reppin
Basedworld Paradise
Lebron has been my favorite player since he entered the league. He's the reason I started watching basketball. Why the fukk do the heat need chalmers, cole, and douglas for if Lebron is a passive bytch and passes more than all 3 of them combined? fukk Lebron man. He aint winning this year. KD is officially the better player.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
tumblr_mjyqs4ze8c1qhjbxeo1_400.gif

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Lebron has been my favorite player since he entered the league. He's the reason I started watching basketball. Why the fukk do the heat need chalmers, cole, and douglas for if Lebron is a passive bytch and passes more than all 3 of them combined? fukk Lebron man. He aint winning this year. KD is officially the better player.

fukk out the thread nikka

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Lebron is living his dream and you're online crying about him not shooting...who the real bytch here. :camby: