Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doing the same thing they did in the finals.....
Moving the ball killing us with the 3.......not letting us get fast break points and packing the paint and making Lebron shoot jumpers

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
we finally catch up to the pacers and now we start losing games. Lebron shoulda just said fukk setting the scoring record.

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
Sometimes i wish Spo would let them have it a little bit more when we have these types of lack of effort games.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lmao @ Lebron stat padding his way to 60 playing the entire 4th quarter up 20 against the Bobcats and it's affecting him 2 games later. Even that hog Melo didn't let his legit 60 tire him out like that.

Damn, I thought Bron was the best athlete in the league.

Wade is so washed btw :laff:

Kawhi and Diaw in Lebron's culo like a colonoscopy.

Y'all trash :laff:

Bron gonna sign for 4-5 years and carry STD Wade like this? It's clearly affecting him.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Spoelstra looked like an amateur tonight. the spurs kept getting shots at the rim off the same action all night, and no adjustment?

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
they also should have gone to Bosh more he was the only one that had it going tonight. Rio, Cole, Battier, and Ray were not good. that was one of the reasons getting another wing player was important

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
they also should have gone to Bosh more he was the only one that had it going tonight. Rio, Cole, Battier, and Ray were not good. that was one of the reasons getting another wing player was important
Why i thought it was good they got Bosh going early. Thought they were going to keep feeding him. Battier has been good on offense for a while. But thats kind of hows its been with Shane since we signed him. He goes thru dry spells like this. Ray is just flat out bad this year. Very inconsistent on offense, & we pretty know he is going to be eaten alive on defense. I thought Spo should have kept Beas out there a little more. I know it probably wouldnt have happened but maybe playing Liggins tonight could have helped. Fresh body also give a good defender on the floor.