Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps

Oden vs. spurs

aint got no worries.............:smugfavre:

It's not like we need oden to rebound vs the Spurs anyway

chris-bosh.gif

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
We rest 3 damn days every week, and they then expect us to get into a roll playing 3 games so close together :snoop:
This is why we beast on the playoffs.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
At this point, they just need to secure the 2nd seed.

The heat dont really need the HMA :lolbron:

Just get beasgod and oden in the rotation, give liggins some minutes and rest the starters so they can be fresh for the playoffs
nah breh i want that one seed just to see if the 2/7 matchup would be charlotte and Indy so they can wash them nikkas i wouldn't even watch the rest of the east playoffs if that happened

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
watching Noah talk about what it means for Chicago to beat Miami in Chicago. It's funny how much these games mean to Chitown :pachaha:

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Get the shooting slumps and dry spells over with in the regular season.

Bulls fight hard and their defense is fantastic. Got to give them respect in that regards.

On to the next one. Hope we don't later regret letting the Pacers lose three only for us to do the same.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
On to the next one
MxBIZoW.gif

:laugh:

part of the reason Miami's offense looks bad vs The Bulls or the Pacers is they don't give up those 3s our offense is designed to create. Spoelstra 4 years later still doesn't adjust. Haven't loss to either team when it matters yet, but it makes these games way too close