Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Why i thought it was good they got Bosh going early. Thought they were going to keep feeding him. Battier has been good on offense for a while. But thats kind of hows its been with Shane since we signed him. He goes thru dry spells like this. Ray is just flat out bad this year. Very inconsistent on offense, & we pretty know he is going to be eaten alive on defense. I thought Spo should have kept Beas out there a little more. I know it probably wouldnt have happened but maybe playing Liggins tonight could have helped. Fresh body also give a good defender on the floor.
Liggins probably doesn't know the defense well enough yet

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Next 6 games will be tough, if they want home court they need to sweep these games

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
every time to pacers lose we lose :snoop: looks like we might have to sweep the season series versus the pacers to secure the number seed.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Say breh Miami needs to get their shyt together...

This dude Battier has been struggling with his shot and last night he was just to small to do anything effective against Dungawd and the Goons ( Splitter and Diaw). Dude is supposed to be a stretch 4 but he is not making any shots. If he is not going to take or make many shots then you are going to be in trouble, cause West and Hibbert are going to eat him up on the defensive end.

This team really misses Mike Miller, cause the dude would generally come in wet and jumpstart their offense. The heat no longer have a guy who can just come in hot and hit 3 or 4 shots for them to keep them in a game when they are reeling.

Does James Jones play for this team? nikka is always in a suit.

Lebron is seriously starting to get tired...The wear and tear of having to score, hit the boards, play great defense, and set the table is starting to take it's toll on him...the worst thing you can see is your 4 time mvp starting to get gassed as the season winds down...Spo needs to just concede the no 1 seed and make sure Bron is rested for the playoffs

This team is literally being held together right now by Bron's freakish ability and Chris Bosh jump shooting...this dude Bosh man...this dude is a damn borderline dead eye shooter now...without Bosh last night the Heat get "lakered" by Swag Antonio...

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Say breh Miami needs to get their shyt together...

This dude Battier has been struggling with his shot and last night he was just to small to do anything effective against Dungawd and the Goons ( Splitter and Diaw). Dude is supposed to be a stretch 4 but he is not making any shots. If he is not going to take or make many shots then you are going to be in trouble, cause West and Hibbert are going to eat him up on the defensive end.

This team really misses Mike Miller, cause the dude would generally come in wet and jumpstart their offense. The heat no longer have a guy who can just come in hot and hit 3 or 4 shots for them to keep them in a game when they are reeling.

Does James Jones play for this team? nikka is always in a suit.

Lebron is seriously starting to get tired...The wear and tear of having to score, hit the boards, play great defense, and set the table is starting to take it's toll on him...the worst thing you can see is your 4 time mvp starting to get gassed as the season winds down...Spo needs to just concede the no 1 seed and make sure Bron is rested for the playoffs

This team is literally being held together right now by Bron's freakish ability and Chris Bosh jump shooting...this dude Bosh man...this dude is a damn borderline dead eye shooter now...without Bosh last night the Heat get "lakered" by Swag Antonio...
Are you a heat fan or a spurs fan

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Let's not act like MoneyMike was all that. Mike Miller was good but Beasley is better IMO. And this is coming from someone who LOVES Mike Miller (nohomo).

What i liked about Miller was, despite being a horrible defender because he was so slow, he put in the effort an at times it seemed that while he's on the floor noone will grab more rebounds per minute than him. I've never seen a skinny white dude rebound like that outside of Kirilenko.

Anyway, im not worried about this loss. Spurs are a smart team and you need to prepare for them because they have so many contributors and you cant flat out stop everyone. Despite Lebron and Wade having subpar games we stillmanaged to come back from an 16 pt deficit to cut it to 3 late in the 3rd.

We just gotta regroup and rebound from this.

McPiff

#goat
Daps
At this point, they just need to secure the 2nd seed.

The heat dont really need the HMA :lolbron:

Just get beasgod and oden in the rotation, give liggins some minutes and rest the starters so they can be fresh for the playoffs

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
At this point, they just need to secure the 2nd seed.

The heat dont really need the HMA :lolbron:

Just get beasgod and oden in the rotation, give liggins some minutes and rest the starters so they can be fresh for the playoffs
Have you seen the standings? What if I told you we had the 2nd seed secure way back in January?:leostare:

What if I told you we have a 11 game cushion between us and the 3rd seed? :leostare:

Last edited: