Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
He'll be alright, sit him Thursday if they must. Hope he plays though, got a feeling they gonna catch the pacers in a week or so.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
bron broke his nose again? :snoop:
Let that man wear his carbon mask, fukk you adam silver :pacspit:
I disagree with this.

While i like the carbon mask, i understand why the league said no. If you let one player do it then they will all do it. Eventually someone is gonna wanna push the envelope further and start having all kinds of designs and emblems on them. There will be red, green, yellow, pink masks. Soon mofos will add horns to them and other junk to it. fukk around and have a mofo show up with this on:
DarthMaul.jpg

So yeah... i can understand why the league stoped it. Bron's shyt was cool but let it slide the next mofo was gonna try to top it

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I disagree with this.

While i like the carbon mask, i understand why the league said no. If you let one player do it then they will all do it. Eventually someone is gonna wanna push the envelope further and start having all kinds of designs and emblems on them. There will be red, green, yellow, pink masks. Soon mofos will add horns to them and other junk to it. fukk around and have a mofo show up with this on:
DarthMaul.jpg

So yeah... i can understand why the league stoped it. Bron's shyt was cool but let it slide the next mofo was gonna try to top it

:what:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Getting that number 1 seed might be easier than i thought.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
I disagree with this.

DarthMaul.jpg

:wtf:

You went full retard