Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
and for the record fukk all these weak ass nikkas calling wade :flabbynsick: ya momma shoulda swallowed
I have said this many times. See the post below from a few months ago.
Man, I swear.
All you fakkits that always wanna talk shyt about my boy D-Wade better not let me find you in these streets. :stopitslime:
Let me catch you talking shyt about 3 and I'll bust your head wide open with a baseball bat and then make necklaces out of your faking teeth :birdman:
Just try me, fakkits. TRY ME, PLEASE :ohlawd:

Yall want granger?
I dont think he and Lebron would get along. Remember how he was trying to talk sh!t and be a tough guy in the playoffs 2 years ago to the point LeBron tried to elbow him and got a tech as a result

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
Big Baby
Ben Gordon
Hump (just cant be doing no Shaqtin a fool shyt)

Any of those players & im straight.

Edit: Did the Sixers waive Earl Clark?

Last edited:

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
Clark got waived.

Who is Hump? Kris Humpries?

Ronnie Brewer is also out there. He is that defensive wing they wanted. Way better than Dahantay Jones. @Joe Sixpack
I would be ok with Clark.

Yea, Humpries. Put him on West in the playoffs. Then throw Bosh, Bird, Oden, at Hibbert. Then we cna save my nikka Batmans legs. :damn:

Brewer would be nice, even tho i hated everybody on that Bulls bench.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I would be ok with Clark.

Yea, Humpries. Put him on West in the playoffs. Then throw Bosh, Bird, Oden, at Hibbert. Then we cna save my nikka Batmans legs. :damn:

Brewer would be nice, even tho i hated everybody on that Bulls bench.

Damn the buyout market is getting real thick. We might have to waive James Jones to get an extra roster spot. If we got Hump & Brewer/Gordon, we'd have a solid bench.

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
Damn the buyout market is getting real thick. We might have to waive James Jones to get an extra roster spot. If we got Hump & Brewer/Gordon, we'd have a solid bench.
Yea i doubt we waive JJ. He has been loyal as hell with us & sacrificed alot. He doesnt care about playing. But being able to get Brewer & Hump or just one could really help us. I just watch Bat last night & think he will be useless in the playoffs if he is going to have to guard West. We seen last year in offs he was non existent till game 7.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Yea i doubt we waive JJ. He has been loyal as hell with us & sacrificed alot. He doesnt care about playing. But being able to get Brewer & Hump or just one could really help us. I just watch Bat last night & think he will be useless in the playoffs if he is going to have to guard West. We seen last year in offs he was non existent till game 7.

Battier is on his last legs and it's painfully obvious. He gets to the right spots on the floor, just doesn't have the athleticism to finish around the paint. And his shot has been way off as of late. I think this is why Spo needs to develop Beas and live with the fact that he isn't going to be a shut down defender, but at least he will hit his shots.

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
Battier is on his last legs and it's painfully obvious. He gets to the right spots on the floor, just doesn't have the athleticism to finish around the paint. And his shot has been way off as of late. I think this is why Spo needs to develop Beas and live with the fact that he isn't going to be a shut down defender, but at least he will hit his shots.
Agreed.

I think Spo thinks Beas is still the 2nd overall pick & he is going to all of sudden turn into a beast defender. He is at least giving effort on defense & will his scoring/ball handing is going to be needed badly.

Last edited:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Man y'all neg this fakkit Poitier calling Lebron a Ape. A c00n nikka that's that shyt I don't like. Get this nikka in the red

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
post this here instead of the college thread: I think the heat should draft Patrick young from florida...he'd be the perfect replacement for UD

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
post this here instead of the college thread: I think the heat should draft Patrick young from florida...he'd be the perfect replacement for UD
Yea i wanted Pat Young last year. He reminds me of a poor mans Noah. Hustle on defense & is a grinder.

I also wouldnt mind if we got Cj Fair(i know people hate him).

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea i wanted Pat Young last year. He reminds me of a poor mans Noah. Hustle on defense & is a grinder.

I also wouldnt mind if we got Cj Fair(i know people hate him).

true about young

don't know why people would hate him, that cat is a baller....anyway, the heat have no shot at cj fair in the draft...he will be gone early....