Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I wonder whats Spo's logic for not playing Beasley at this point. He looked like the hamstring has been fine for quite a while now. Neither Beasley or Lewis touched the floor in this game

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
I wonder whats Spo's logic for not playing Beasley at this point. He looked like the hamstring has been fine for quite a while now. Neither Beasley or Lewis touched the floor in this game
If Ray keeps bullshytting, Beas will probably replace him...looks like Spo is getting his playoff rotation lined up

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
If Ray keeps bullshytting, Beas will probably replace him...looks like Spo is getting his playoff rotation lined up
I doubt Spo would disrespect a veteran like Ray like that. Ray has done everything Spo has asked of him. Things like dropping the excess weight and getting faster. You won't get many veterans like Allens at this stage of their careers that will still do these things.

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
I doubt Spo would disrespect a veteran like Ray like that. Ray has done everything Spo has asked of him. Things like dropping the excess weight and getting faster. You won't get many veterans like Allens at this stage of their careers that will still do these things.
When you can't do your job at a reasonable level anymore, that shyt goes out the window. Haslem is proof of that.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
When you can't do your job at a reasonable level anymore, that shyt goes out the window. Haslem is proof of that.
Yeah but Allen can still do the job tho. Just that his shot been off and on a lot. The effort is this there and he is fin physically. Haslem, on the other hand can barely move or jump anymore. Add the fact that he was never a very skilled player and relied mostly on effort. Once you get hurt you can't put in as much effort any more which renders you...ineffective.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Battier played great defense last night, no doubt about it.

But he needs to get that shooting stroke right by playoff time. Ray just looks like father time is catching up quickly.

I think if Spo doesn't get Beas in the rotation, it will be a mistake.

On another topic, do we have Miami Heat PR posting in here?

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
The Heat still need another swingman in my opinion..

Dahntay Jones would look nice in a Heat uniform just to goon it up on the perimeter

:ahh:

Last edited:

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
The rumor I was seeing yesterday was that they would go after Caron Butler if he gets bought out.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
An X-ray on Friday revealed that LeBron James suffered a broken nose when Oklahoma City Thunder forward Serge Ibaka hit him in the face on a drive to the basket Thursday night.

James is being listed as a game-time decision for the Miami Heat's home game Sunday against the Chicago Bulls (3:30 p.m. EST on ABC). James is expecting to play, a source told ESPN. The team will wait for swelling to go down before deciding on treatment or if James will need a mask.