Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
true about young

don't know why people would hate him, that cat is a baller....anyway, the heat have no shot at cj fair in the draft...he will be gone early....
shyt by the way people think he is a bum on the Coli, i thought he would they for us to draft. I havent followed College Basketball prospect rankings in a while.

Where is Fair projected to go?

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt by the way people think he is a bum on the Coli, i thought he would they for us to draft. I havent followed College Basketball prospect rankings in a while.

Where is Fair projected to go?

a bum? lol hell naw...sometimes he doesn't take over like you think he should, but he's done a lot better job of that this year than last year...i dont know about projections and all, just go off what i see.....and where he goes depends on who comes out....because of all the hype around the fresh/sophs, I can see him going anywhere from late lottery to late 1st round at worse....think he'll go late lottery to mid 1st though

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
a bum? lol hell naw...sometimes he doesn't take over like you think he should, but he's done a lot better job of that this year than last year...i dont know about projections and all, just go off what i see.....and where he goes depends on who comes out....because of all the hype around the fresh/sophs, I can see him going anywhere from late lottery to late 1st round at worse....think he'll go late lottery to mid 1st though

Yea Fair is a baller. Then we definitely have no shot at him.

Fair & Young are the only players i really like. Of course i like Jabari but he is a top 5 pick.

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
so who we picking off waivers?
Hopefully Big Baby my nikka.
No_handshake_for_you.gif

MsBigHead

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Jets
Hopefully Big Baby my nikka.
No_handshake_for_you.gif

I cant stand that fakkit. He has done nothing to talk the way he does. These past few years must have hurt because they are signing whomever they can. Good moves but you can tell they are still afraid no matter how good their team looks on paper :lolbron: