Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
A 2/3 combo player is still the biggest need imo. Wade has yet to show this year that he can be healthy and perform night in and night out, Jesus and Battier have been inconsistently offensively, which leads me to think the most reasonable pickup would be a Danny Granger or perhaps Caron Butler if he's bought out. Truth be told I'd rather roll with UD over Humphries or Artest

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
A 2/3 combo player is still the biggest need imo. Wade has yet to show this year that he can be healthy and perform night in and night out, Jesus and Battier have been inconsistently offensively, which leads me to think the most reasonable pickup would be a Danny Granger or perhaps Caron Butler if he's bought out. Truth be told I'd rather roll with UD over Humphries or Artest
granger still looks hurt and butler stays hurt... i think artest would be solid with us, providing that defense in the playoffs would be key.

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
I cant stand that fakkit. He has done nothing to talk the way he does. These past few years must have hurt because they are signing whomever they can. Good moves but you can tell they are still afraid no matter how good their team looks on paper :lolbron:
See i never hated Big Baby as much as i hated the rest of the Celtics. Big Baby to me was like that crazy kid you never took to serious.
looks like the clippers got him, honestly i dont really like him... id prefer hump
Yea whack. Fukk the Clips too then. :pacspit:

I would want Hump too. But Big Baby actually has a pretty good mid-range game.

waddup with Brewer he get bought out?

MsBigHead

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Jets
See i never hated Big Baby as much as i hated the rest of the Celtics. Big Baby to me was like that crazy kid you never took to serious.

Yea whack. Fukk the Clips too then. :pacspit:

I would want Hump too. But Big Baby actually has a pretty good mid-range game.

waddup with Brewer he get bought out?

:upsetfavre: I was talking about PG