Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
GregOdenDuncan.gif

:blessed:

Timmy i seeth you.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
After today's blowout:

Heat vs Top 5: 4-1

Heat vs Top 10: 8-3

Heat vs Top 16: 15-5

:snooze:

Not to mention, we are 2 1/2 games back of the Pacers for the number one seed. (11 games ahead of the third seed, Atlanta :dead:) Pacers also have the best record in the league so if we pass them, we can have home-court throughout the playoffs. As much as we have been complaining about this team, we are doing a good job staying in the mix of things. We have about 30 games or so left, so if we can put together a few streaks, we can secure home court throughout.

Last edited:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look like its time we make Bosh the second options brehs and start running some plays for him

I got love for my dawg Wade and putting the big 3 together......also stepping aside and saying its Lebrons team but its about that time :to:

i've stated that shyt for awhile now for mia...if they do that, not only do that get a better bosh, wade will be able to extend his career...

After today's blowout:

Heat vs Top 5: 4-1

Heat vs Top 10: 8-3

Heat vs Top 16: 15-5

:snooze:

my boy's a heat fan, and i tell him all the time they just bored and waiting for the playoffs...that's the reason they struggle with teams under 500...this proves that further...

Not to mention, we are 2 1/2 games back of the Pacers for the number one seed. (11 games ahead of the third seed, Atlanta :dead:) Pacers also have the best record in the league so if we pass them, we can have home-court throughout the playoffs. As much as we have been complaining about this team, we are doing a good job staying in the mix of things.

that's why the pacers should be worried...they playing damn good ball right now, while trying to get that top seed, yet they only 3 games up on a heat team that doesnt give a fukk right now...if the pacers dont get the top seed, it might be demoralizing for them....

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Who was it in here that said they had hookups for tix?

Thinking about coming down to see moms next month and would love to catch a game in some decent seats. I just don't wanna give up my first born for them

I was thinking about seeing your moms too...:patrice:

If you want tickets at a decent price, I always go to Stubhub. Depending on who we are playing, you can get seat in the lower level for about $60.00. Or you can sit in the 300s, where there real fans sit, for about $40-$50. The best place to sit in the 300s are the center sections.

If you really want good seats, I know a guy who can get you courtside seats and a %5 ownership stake for about $200,000. :youngsabo:

NegMawon

Rookie
Daps
Bosh don't need to wait to become the second option he needs to just take it!
it's all about his mental approach to the game My biggest issue with Bosh is a lot of times dude is out there goin thru the motions especially when he's in there with the second unit he's just out there setting screens and passing up shots just coasting ....don't forget also in the playoffs especially against the Pacers dude wasn't effective at all ..although he prob had the biggest rebound in the big 3 era in game 6 of the Finals game 7 he was a no show ....with Wade I know when everything is on the line he's gonna bring it ..But there's no passing of a torch when u take it.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I was thinking about seeing your moms too...:patrice:

If you want tickets at a decent price, I always go to Stubhub. Depending on who we are playing, you can get seat in the lower level for about $60.00. Or you can sit in the 300s, where there real fans sit, for about $40-$50. The best place to sit in the 300s are the center sections.

If you really want good seats, I know a guy who can get you courtside seats and a %5 ownership stake for about $200,000. :youngsabo:
fukk you too