Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

MariahB

Pro
Daps
dt66mq
Lmao kobe was sick. But he acting like he could have guarded bron better

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Something funny that happened was before the start of the 3rd quarter Lebron showing JJ and Ray Allen the move he made late in the 1st(which was a travel) clearly JJ and Ray thought it was a travel and Lebron was trying to show them he kept his pivot foot. which he did not, but it was funny watching JJ try to do the move and Lebron going through it about 3 times while Ray laughed.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Wade last played Jan. 17 against the 76ers and afterward scratched himself from the active roster for the next night’s game against the Bobcats. He hasn’t played since. Wade scored eight points in each of his past two games. It has been a trying week for Wade, who addressed his health on Twitter on Wednesday, an off day for the Heat. “Thanks to every[one] who has been concerned about my health this year,” Wade wrote. “It’s mentally challenging to say the least. ... But you don’t get results by being mentally defeated. I’m in the lab trying to get better everyday for my team.” Wade then posted a hashtag of “my belief is stronger than doubt.” - See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors/tag/miami_heat#sthash.VM7KyrN3.dpuf

@Primetime21

a.gif

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Greg Oden admits it: He considered retiring before he turned 25. He, too, wondered if his ongoing knee problems would allow him to play basketball again. But there was Oden on Thursday night, back on the floor, playing for the Miami Heat in a victory over the Los Angeles Lakers, his fourth game this season after a four-year layoff. "It was a long four years," Oden said. "But now I'm back, I'm healthy and I'm just happy to be doing it. Yahoo! Sports
tag.png
Los Angeles Lakers, Miami Heat, Los Angeles, Greg Oden
fb_32x32BN.png
tw_32x32BN.png
feed-icon-28x28BN.png

The money didn't matter as much to Oden. He drew plenty of interest from teams, but needed the right fit, which he found with LeBron James and the Heat. "I've said a thousand times that I'm grateful that the Miami Heat gave me this shot," Oden said. "I'm just happy to be playing again." Yahoo! Sports

Thanks for hanging in there big guy :to:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Wade last played Jan. 17 against the 76ers and afterward scratched himself from the active roster for the next night’s game against the Bobcats. He hasn’t played since. Wade scored eight points in each of his past two games. It has been a trying week for Wade, who addressed his health on Twitter on Wednesday, an off day for the Heat. “Thanks to every[one] who has been concerned about my health this year,” Wade wrote. “It’s mentally challenging to say the least. ... But you don’t get results by being mentally defeated. I’m in the lab trying to get better everyday for my team.” Wade then posted a hashtag of “my belief is stronger than doubt.” - See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors/tag/miami_heat#sthash.VM7KyrN3.dpuf

@Primetime21

a.gif

I kinda think he's fronting, which I'm not mad at.

I really think dude is just preserving himself for the playoffs