Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
tried to tell nikkas we chillin pacers bussin they ass tryna get quality wins and they're only 3 games ahead :laff: we got Oden only playing 8 + min a game dunkin on duncan head and sending his shyt to venus :russ: so when Mickey Arison says chill that mean yall nikkas gotta stop trippin it's jan you know shyt real when the Owners tell the fans yall gotta stup buggin :upsetfavre:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I want one of these T-shirts

the-heatles-t-shirt-570x572.png

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
tried to tell nikkas we chillin pacers bussin they ass tryna get quality wins and they're only 3 games ahead :laff: we got Oden only playing 8 + min a game dunkin on duncan head and sending his shyt to venus :russ: so when Mickey Arison says chill that mean yall nikkas gotta stop trippin it's jan you know shyt real when the Owners tell the fans yall gotta stup buggin :upsetfavre:

Micky ain't tripped

It's obvious these Nikkas only play hard against teams they perceive as top tier.

Their record is proof of that.

They gotta start getting into playoff form after all star break though.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Micky ain't tripped

It's obvious these Nikkas only play hard against teams they perceive as top tier.

Their record is proof of that.

They gotta start getting into playoff form after all star break though.
Then these fools owe me some money :birdman:

Spent my hard earned money treating my folks to a game and these clowns was out there slapdikkin around like it was a preseason game :what: And ya'll wonder why I ride them, let me catch Dwyane Tyrone Jr. out in these streets

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Then these fools owe me some money :birdman:

Spent my hard earned money treating my folks to a game and these clowns was out there slapdikkin around like it was a preseason game :what: And ya'll wonder why I ride them, let me catch Dwyane Tyrone Jr. out in these streets

I feel you shyt is mad frustrating.

I think the way the streak ended last year and took so much out of them had a big effect on the way they are approaching this season.

They lookin like "why should we bust our ass all season against everybodies best efforts like its the playoffs all season. Then have to battle it out all beat up in the long ass REAL playoffs? "

It's wack they let inferior teams beat them, but I kinda understand.:manny:

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
Ay Heat fans do you see any team in the East outside of Indy giving you a possible scare during playoff time . I could see Washington taking you guys to 6