Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Remember a couple months ago when I said this

Wade needs to just sit out and come back in March. Put him on that greg oden rehab plan, something

and was met with
We aren't paying him $20 mill to sit on the bench. :what:

So i'll say it again if he's hurt he needs to sit down until March. If he's healthy he needs to play. This aint San Antonio, that play 1 game sit 2 games is for the birds

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Remember a couple months ago when I said this

and was met with

So i'll say it again if he's hurt he needs to sit down until March. If he's healthy he needs to play. This aint San Antonio, that play 1 game sit 2 games is for the birds
man :what: he's not hurt. just sore, this is all precautionary. :mindblown: why would you want him to sit out 2 months? that wouldn't fix the problem and he would come back out of shape and with no rhythm. The way they are handling Wade is fine.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
LOL...there's a difference between being injured and being sore. He wanted to play tonight, the trainers kept him out. either way your idea was terrible breh
Time will tell
4M5SUNZ.png

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
:why: Man wtf is going on with The Heat

It's like Lebron is playing like he did his final season with the Cavs, he knew he was leaving so he didn't give a fukk. I don't know what it is but almost like they are
Troll1.png
ing us