Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Half the time it sounds like he is reading a eulogy and we are only down like 2 in the first :why:
bruh I was getting off from work late a month or so ago, i get in the car, turn the radio to the game, and he's all..the Heat just getting out played right now, etc, etc. We go to commercial with your score the xxxx 13 and the Heat 11. I'm like :what: he made it sound like they were down by 30. and he has been like this for years. even Gabby tweeted about him once

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
bruh I was getting off from work late a month or so ago, i get in the car, turn the radio to the game, and he's all..the Heat just getting out played right now, etc, etc. We go to commercial with your score the xxxx 13 and the Heat 11. I'm like :what: he made it sound like they were down by 30. and he has been like this for years. even Gabby tweeted about him once
The greatest one I heard I turn it in and he's going on and on about the 2nd chance Pts they were giving up and goes to the break "heat are getting completely dominated 22-11 in 2nd chance points..,,,,,,....and only up by 4" :deadmanny:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
The greatest one I heard I turn it in and he's going on and on about the 2nd chance Pts they were giving up and goes to the break "heat are getting completely dominated 22-11 in 2nd chance points..,,,,,,....and only up by 4" :deadmanny:
:laff: MAN.....LOL...that sounds exactly like him.