Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
This nikka bron shooting 3's always falling BACK and clanks it everytime, how about shooting that shyt STRAIGHT UP? adjust it or something, shyt:stopitslime:
Well what if thats how his shot goes for him? Scottie pippin had the sideways 3. Lebron got the fallback. I bet you weren't saying that when he made 2 in a row. One of the ugliest 3 point shots ever was Trent Tucker's back in the 90s but none complained cause thats just how he shoots and the bytch went in

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
2hicpde.gif

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
ya'll really let these regular season loses get to ya'll huh :ld:

anyway I feel like the League has kinda caught up to the Heat's defensive strategy a bit. that plus it's just too taxing to play that style all the time.

wish the heat had a defensive minded seven footer they could plant in the paint instead :patrice:

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
ya'll really let these regular season loses get to ya'll huh :ld:

anyway I feel like the League has kinda caught up to the Heat's defensive strategy a bit. that plus it's just too taxing to play that style all the time.

wish the heat had a defensive minded seven footer they could plant in the paint instead :patrice:

Its not the lose themselves that bother me. Its the style in which we lose sometimes. I know they aren't interested but damn sometimes they need to some just a little more fight. But in the end all that matters in health and the playoffs. :yeshrug: The defense has me :lupe:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Well what if thats how his shot goes for him? Scottie pippin had the sideways 3. Lebron got the fallback. I bet you weren't saying that when he made 2 in a row. One of the ugliest 3 point shots ever was Trent Tucker's back in the 90s but none complained cause thats just how he shoots and the bytch went in
I'm an advocate of perfection, he might hit some, but he could be deadly.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I'm an advocate of perfection, he might hit some, but he could be deadly.
The man is a 4 time MVP. Who the fukk are you?:childplease:

Better yet whenever you're her downtown stop by the arena and give him some pointers, will you. I'm sure he could use a good lugh