Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Remember a couple months ago when I said this

and was met with

So i'll say it again if he's hurt he needs to sit down until March. If he's healthy he needs to play. This aint San Antonio, that play 1 game sit 2 games is for the birds

Are you the kneeologist that is treating Wade? Do you know something the Heat medical or coaching staff dont? Because I'm sure they have a lot more information about Wade 's condition than you do. I don't like Wade sitting out like he is but if it means he'll be close to 100% for the playoffs, I'm all for it. I also don't like you quoting me while bringing up old shyt :ufdup:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Are you the kneeologist that is treating Wade? Do you know something the Heat medical or coaching staff dont? Because I'm sure they have a lot more information about Wade 's condition than you do. I don't like Wade sitting out like he is but if it means he'll be close to 100% for the playoffs, I'm all for it. I also don't like you quoting me while bringing up old shyt :ufdup:

I'll up this again in the playoffs

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Give Beas more minutes damnit :damn:
I agree, especially in games when Wade is out. But he hasn't really been playing well in the minutes he does get. I think he can give better production than Rashard if he got the minutes Rashard gets. He's a better scorer and rebounder and they're both bad defensively.

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
tumblr_lvindqFkn11r76lino1_400.jpg