Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
2a4ye0h.png

:merchant:
At least it aint....

Girl+Drake+Forehead+Tattoo+2011.jpg

:manny:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
lol, what goal posts? nikka you can check the group roster for yourself LWO don't be fukkin wit Cashville he's a rogue Kobe stan we can't even keep him in line.

I understand your frustration, must be difficult to have someone like eggsalad reppin the heats alongside yall. :huhldup:
:laff: yall got suicide bomber kobe stans ?

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
That's why I don't even get mad at these games. As a fan I want to see them be competitive and dominate every team like they know how, but with10 secs left in the game and you losing I see Bron laughing it up with Melo :what: man y'all can do that BFF stuff after the game
it's been three years yall know how it go man don't even trip as long as we don't lose to boston and now the nets im good i don't hate the nets though but fukk KG & PP

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
lol nah, dude is such a Kobe stan even LWO can't fukk with him like that. I known him since ahh, son legit only fukks with Kobe and nothing else. We do keep some martyrs on our stanbase roster tho. RIP @Broke Wave :wow:
what happen to brokewave?

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Son kamikazed himself on the admins when he felt like censorship was gettin outta hand, breh talked endless shyt to brook. He banned for so long, he get out 7 years AFTER the Boss Don Max Biggaveli. Why they give him them kinda numbers tho? :sadcam:
:heh: im sure i negged him