Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I thought I missed something also. But then I just read the 2 threads and it's just kobe stans replying to each other. There are a lot of em so it seems like the entire coli :russ:

I wish that were the case. :patrice:

Face it, the stench of eggbert's second place WPOY finish follows you all everywhere. This is a partisan issue, not just Kobe supporters co signing the paperwork. :ehh:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
I thought I missed something also. But then I just read the 2 threads and it's just kobe stans replying to each other. There are a lot of em so it seems like the entire coli :russ:

Exactly. An idiot is a genius to another idiot so multiply dat over n over. Puttem all in one room n dere ya go.
8bXqomG.png

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Yeah except we aren't connected with Swagnificant nor have we ever been. :yeshrug:

eggroll is practically a shoe in for LHG, swag has had more than his fair share of recognition do we really need more? :shaq2:

See dis dat wack shyt I'm talmbout. You nikkas stay wit da movin of goal posts, hypocrisy n if it aint da obnoxious kind its da passive aggressive trollin.

"Oh dat?..See dats different doe." ass mufukkas. :camby:

Lol You good breh. Carry on. I keep forgettin where I'm postin sometimes. You got it, cuh.
8bXqomG.png

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
See dis dat wack shyt I'm talmbout. You nikkas stay wit da movin of goal posts, hypocrisy n if it aint da obnoxious kind its da passive aggressive trollin.

"Oh dat?..See dats different doe." ass mufukkas. :camby:

Lol You good breh. Carry on. I keep forgettin where I'm postin sometimes. You got it, cuh.
8bXqomG.png

lol, what goal posts? nikka you can check the group roster for yourself LWO don't be fukkin wit Cashville he's a rogue Kobe stan we can't even keep him in line.

I understand your frustration, must be difficult to have someone like eggsalad reppin the heats alongside yall. :huhldup:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
lol, what goal posts? nikka you can check the group roster for yourself LWO don't be fukkin wit Cashville he's a rogue Kobe stan we can't even keep him in line.

I understand your frustration, must be difficult to have someone like eggsalad reppin the heats alongside yall. :huhldup:

Do ya thang pimpn.
8bXqomG.png

Daps
LeBron & Wade were just fuccing around with the MSG crowd last night. Goes to show you tho how important ball movement is with this team, tho. That being said, I think that 2nd half might've been the worst that offense has looked this season. Lost count of how many times LeBron & Wade just kept the ball for the entire shot clock. Love this team, but that was really ugly Basketball. Almost turned that shyt off in the middle of the 3rd. Especially with that cac faccot Steve Kerr taking shyt. Also, if I'm not mistaken, this is the 7th L to a team MULTIPLE games under .500? Yo.

PS: Super Cool Beas losing some of that shine since he came back from that hiatus. Hope it's just a small slump, tho.

We eating tonight, tho. Let's get it.

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's why I don't even get mad at these games. As a fan I want to see them be competitive and dominate every team like they know how, but with10 secs left in the game and you losing I see Bron laughing it up with Melo :what: man y'all can do that BFF stuff after the game
:heh: I seen that too.........these nikkas really just coasting........:smh:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I still don't like the handling of affairs in the crew. How is @malcolmxxx_45 a Bron stan from Canada who doesn't even know where AAA is located allowed to go out there with @Da_Eggman head like it's all good. Malc was never a Heat fan. He's just another dude we allow in the crew cuz he roots for us. Who he thinks he is ? Also, you got LWO neggas out here negging Heatles like all is good and no repercussion ? U can add all these fake fans here in a mention list and only 2-5 would show up. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON ? :damn:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
I still don't like the handling of affairs in the crew. How is @malcolmxxx_45 a Bron stan from Canada who doesn't even know where AAA is located allowed to go out there with @Da_Eggman head like it's all good. Malc was never a Heat fan. He's just another dude we allow in the crew cuz he roots for us. Who he thinks he is ? Also, you got LWO neggas out here negging Heatles like all is good and no repercussion ? U can add all these fake fans here in a mention list and only 2-5 would show up. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON ? :damn:

- Malc is a 365/ 24/7 troll.

- Nobody "allowed" buddy into shyt. Dood is like dat obnoxious lame nikka at work who pops up at after hour get togethers uninvited while folks are constantly wondering how da fukk he knows where dey at all time.

- Neggin nikkas was entertaining back in 12' when da rep wars was poppin. Dis new shyt is :flabbynsick:

I think I've given out a total of 6-7 negs since da new system began. And like 3 of em only been in response to gettin hit first. I don't eam brother neggin back now because its pointless. :aicmon:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Dudes have no team to care about anymore got noting to do but rep each-other like little fakkits

Malc is my son I raised that boy I'm not shocked he trying to go after the Teflon Don his heat pass was snatched years ago

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
- Malc is a 365/ 24/7 troll.

- Nobody "allowed" buddy into shyt. Dood is like dat obnoxious lame nikka at work who pops up at after hour get togethers uninvited while folks are constantly wondering how da fukk he knows where dey at all time.

- Neggin nikkas was entertaining back in 12' when da rep wars was poppin. Dis new shyt is :flabbynsick:

I think I've given out a total of 6-7 negs since da new system began. And like 3 of em only been in response to gettin hit first. I don't eam brother neggin back now because its pointless. :aicmon:

Couldn't have said it better. :obama:

The rep shyt is wack. Malc is a troll that reps the Heat for now but jumps from team to team. Both can be ignored for an enjoyable forum viewing experience.