Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Don't worry brahs I'll be the lighting rod that takes all the hits for the team

When Wade is fully healthy come offs

When Oden is blocking shots and taking names

When Bron goes into MVP form with the chip on his shoulders

They will all go ghost for another summer

16jg0wh.jpg

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
They not even tryin. 3 starters sat out and none of them have serious injuries.

Heat fans deserve better than this cruising to the playoffs shyt.

We gotta put up with all these wack ass teams fan bases talking shyt like they just won the finals when they beat the Heat. :snoop:
How long you been a heat fan come on you should know by now every game vs us is there finals

Health is all that matters if this was the offs Shane, Wade and Rio would all be playing but it's not let them rest as much as they want

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
No seriously, workout Bynum, and if he good sign his ass... Stop playing

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
had a dream last night that we signed bynum and he was giving hibbert that work....one of the few dreams I wish I stayed inf or a bit longer...

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
had a dream last night that we signed bynum and he was giving hibbert that work....one of the few dreams I wish I stayed inf or a bit longer...

Heat Not Interested In Andrew Bynum Due To Presence Of Greg Oden
Jan 13, 2014 10:40 AM EST
Bynum_Andrew_cle_131107.jpg

The Miami Heat are not expected to pursue Andrew Bynum in free agency, according to a source.

The Heat have been working hard with Greg Oden in order to get him healthy enough to play in the playoffs.

Bynum figured to be of interest to the Heat as a valuable player in their probable matchup in the playoffs against Roy Hibbert and the Indiana Pacers.

The Heat already have filled their 15 roster spots.

http://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...-In-Andrew-Bynum-Due-To-Presence-Of-Greg-Oden

Keep dreaming breh.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Heat Not Interested In Andrew Bynum Due To Presence Of Greg Oden
Jan 13, 2014 10:40 AM EST
Bynum_Andrew_cle_131107.jpg

The Miami Heat are not expected to pursue Andrew Bynum in free agency, according to a source.

The Heat have been working hard with Greg Oden in order to get him healthy enough to play in the playoffs.

Bynum figured to be of interest to the Heat as a valuable player in their probable matchup in the playoffs against Roy Hibbert and the Indiana Pacers.

The Heat already have filled their 15 roster spots.

http://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...-In-Andrew-Bynum-Due-To-Presence-Of-Greg-Oden

Keep dreaming breh.
The Basketball God has spoken. :blessed:

Now, let us continue to focus on the remaining games of the season and not be distracted of hoping to sign a :flabbynsick: Are team is good enough to get past the Pacers

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
The Basketball God has spoken. :blessed:

Now, let us continue to focus on the remaining games of the season and not be distracted of hoping to sign a :flabbynsick: Are team is good enough to get past the Pacers

Oden is during strengthening exercises daily just to play about 30 games this season. He'll be ready, we don't need Bynum. :blessed: