Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its probably 25% teams playing hard against us'

75 % us playing down to competition

These nikkas just aint play with effort most of our losses to trash teams

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Knicks heat games in the regular season will always look like this circus sloppy shyt because bron and wade not gonna embarrass there boy melo. Wit chandler out this shyt shouldve been a brutal blowout but thats bad for business and tv ratings.

Now miami actually hate KG and Pierce so there should be no giggling soul brother daps between teams tomorrow

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
its probably 25% teams playing hard against us'

75 % us playing down to competition

These nikkas just aint play with effort most of our losses to trash teams
That's why I don't even get mad at these games. As a fan I want to see them be competitive and dominate every team like they know how, but with10 secs left in the game and you losing I see Bron laughing it up with Melo :what: man y'all can do that BFF stuff after the game

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
I thought I missed something also. But then I just read the 2 threads and it's just kobe stans replying to each other. There are a lot of em so it seems like the entire coli :russ:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Brehs what is going on outside this thread with eggman and the rest of these nikkas? Did I miss something? :why:

I dunno but I notice I lose brain cells anytime I venture to far from dis thread into da seum.

nikkas on dat usual lynch mob/circle jerk shyt so who knows breh. :heh: