Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
This the second game I even posted in here. We'll see watsup once the Heat lose in the playoffs, they breakup this store-bought team, and you groupie bytches fall back next season
:shaq:
I wish my sig space wasnt already occupied with a quote from another dumb ass but oh well. see you here in the next close game with your box of kleenex

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I wish my sig space wasnt already occupied with a quote from another dumb ass but oh well. see you here in the next close game with your box of kleenex
Nobody crying over this game hoe nigha. Just know games like this and the Pacers is why no one will take your "team" serious or respect shyt you done.

Y'all not even real fans, just Lebron stick riders. That's why everyone dismisses you nikkas. This was one of the 2 games I've watched from the heat this season and everything I saw says they should've caught an L. Refs eating good in Miami

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Nobody crying over this game hoe nigha. Just know games like this and the Pacers is why no one will take your "team" serious or respect shyt you done.

Y'all not even real fans, just Lebron stick riders. That's why everyone dismisses you nikkas. This was one of the 2 games I've watched from the heat this season and everything I saw says they should've caught an L. Refs eating good in Miami

So you mean to tell me while you were at the "bar" with your "friend" your focus was posting on the coli whining like a bytch? Sound like a little ass kid man fukk your respect

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
So you mean to tell me while you were at the "bar" with your "friend" your focus was posting on the coli whining like a bytch? Sound like a little ass kid man fukk your respect
Lol yea nikka why not, there weren't no Heat fans at the bar and the game is what we're they're for.

Go outside and nikkas might do shyt like that :russ:

Trying to flip it on some personal shyt.. No matter, show me the foul on Ray Allen tho:smugfavre:

And I don't care, we were at a sports bar not a club or lounge. Everybody in the bar was calling it bullshyt, who am I gonna argue with

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan

:aicmon: Heat won, breh. Get da fukk over it. Nobody would be callin you a cryin ass lil hoe if you weren't up in dis mufukka actin like one. Call it a nite nikka. :camby:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:aicmon: Heat won, breh. Get da fukk over it. Nobody would be callin you a cryin ass lil hoe if you weren't up in dis mufukka actin like one. Call it a nite nikka. :camby:
yea you fake Heat fans are right. Get the W however you can right? :wow::snoop:

Just trying to let you bums know, Heat really aren't shyt with the "help"

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan

box-of-tissues-kleenexkleenex-kleenex-junior-facial-tissue-2-ply-84-x-58-white-flat-box-65-klzgrj4m.jpg

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
damn bruh you'd have us lookin like the knicks/nets right now
What can I say? "La marine pa métyé'm" :manny:

I'm no GM or scout nor will I ever try to pose like one which is why i always say i'll never question Riley again

In Riley We Trust

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

Just trying to let you bums know, Heat really aren't shyt with the "help"
Let's just negg the fuk out this loser. Trolling in the heat thread gtfoh.
Acting like hawks fans don't have the worst reputation in the league.