Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Lets stay on subject
I'm just saying tho. You questioning my talent evaluation skills and i'm telling you about yours.

By the way look up at all my posts and I always mention WHY i root for Jennings becomes a star. It has less to do with Jennings and everything to do with my hatred for the NCAA. Here is an example

And another one here. I always keep my evidence on hand, breh. :birdman:

Last edited:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I'm just saying tho. You questioning my talent evaluation skills and i'm telling you about yours.

By the way look up at all my posts and I always mention WHY i root for Jennings becomes a star. It has less to do with Jennings and everything to do with my hatred for the NCAA. Here is an example
Brother all you gotta know is my eye for talent > yours. If it was up to you we'd have a 4-5 combo of Milsap and Haslem gettin ran on every night

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Brother all you gotta know is my eye for talent > yours. If it was up to you we'd have a 4-5 combo of Milsap and Haslem gettin ran on every night
But of course it is. Of course. I told y'all many times I'm just a casual fan if that. :pachaha:
  • I thought Harold Miner would take us to the promise land
  • I still take Zo over Shaq
  • I thought getting Billy Owens was a great move for us:guilty:
  • I still regret giving up Bryan Grant in the Shaq trade
  • Jamal Mashburn is still my favorite Heat SF of all time

There's a reason Micky hasn't called me to get me on the staff yet.:manny: Unlike all y'all on this board who he and Pat got on speedial to consult before making moves

Last edited:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
But of course it is. Of course. I told y'all many times I'm just a casual fan if that. :pachaha:
  • I thought Harold Miner would take us to the promise land
  • I still take Zo over Shaq
  • I thought getting Billy Owens was a great move for us:guilty:
  • I still regret giving up Bryan Grant in the Shaq trade
  • Jamal Mashburn is still my favorite Heat SF of all time

There's a reason Micky hasn't called me to get me on the staff yet.:manny: Unlike all y'all on this board who he and Pat got on speedial to consult before making moves

damn bruh you'd have us lookin like the knicks/nets right now

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ledestroyer.gif

:gladbron: