Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
You can tell they are just waiting on the playoffs at this point.

Im just wanting to see this team at full strength... That defense is gonna be :ohmy:

And i still enjoy seeing cole get better game to game

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
You can tell they are just waiting on the playoffs at this point.

Im just wanting to see this team at full strength... That defense is gonna be :ohmy:

And i still enjoy seeing cole get better game to game

pick and roll defense with bosh and oden rotating and guarding the rim...leading to a wade/bron fast break:whew:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
pick and roll defense with bosh and oden rotating and guarding the rim...leading to a wade/bron fast break:whew:

imagine a legit 7 footer who can protect the rim, thus alleviating the need to leave open corner 3s :noah:
I always try to imagine if this team had LEGIT rebounders at the 4 and 5 positions so that Wade and Lebron didnt have to worry about helping out on rebounds and could just take off the minute the opposing team shoots the ball. :ohlawd:

That has always been my biggest beef with Christopher Wesson BOsh. I appreciate the way he helps space the floor by dragging the opposing bigs out the lane so that Wade and Lebron could drive to the rim at will but his lack of rebounding annoys the fukk out of me