Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
The fix is in... I'm not a Hawks fan but them nikkas earned that win. Only way you gonna beat the Heat is if you beat them convincingly.

fukking robbery
The heat need a fix to beat the hawks :stopitslime:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Watch a player 3-4 times out of the year and say you want to trade your 3rd best player for him brehs
I been following the car for a minute now you fukkwad. Ive always said the only PFs id give up Bosh for are Aldridge, Milsap, and K-Love.

Want proof? I can give you my LeaguePass password and you'll see Portland in my 5 watched team. Utah was in it last year too

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
131223-jamesdunk.gif

BcN-l5PCEAEo2LE.jpg

shoulda been a charge :birdman:

only reason it went to overtime was the refs giving miami the game

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I been following the car for a minute now you fukkwad. Ive always said the only PFs id give up Bosh for are Aldridge, Milsap, and K-Love.

Want proof? I can give you my LeaguePass password and you'll see Portland in my 5 watched team. Utah was in it last year too
Look, your track record on eye for talent is terrible. You still think Brandon Jennings is gonna be that dude. Ya'll gotta be trolling talking about you would trade Bosh for Milsap straight up.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Look, your track record on eye for talent is terrible. You still think Brandon Jennings is gonna be that dude. Ya'll gotta be trolling talking about you would trade Bosh for Milsap straight up.
Aren't you one of them cats who still think Beasley's gonna be a star?:usure: