Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Hibbert was on dere for a couple episodes in like season 3 too. Tom had him serving shrimp to people at his club. Lol

Show is da bess. :blessed:

shyt is so cray. Bosh about to win a title and and emmy in the same year.
Phol7Cl.png

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Heat coach Erik Spoelstra wasn’t exaggerating at the beginning of training camp when he said Allen reinvented himself in the offseason. At 38 years old and with 17 years in the league, Allen worked himself down to 197 pounds, which is the lightest he has been since his days starring at the University of Connecticut. “The first three or four days, it was a task because I was getting headaches, my body felt like achy, but I just started living on salads and fruit and protein and salmon and chicken and I didn’t have soda, any Gatorade,” Allen said. “I had unsweetened iced tea and water and that’s it.” The result has been on display this week in a ballroom at a convention center at the Atlantis Paradise Island Resort. Spoelstra noted Thursday how fast Allen has been zipping through camp. Many of the Heat’s players dropped weight this offseason, but Allen took the suggestion made by Pat Riley to the extreme. Miami Herald
Read more at http://hoopshype.com/rumors/tag/miami_heat#OmqZ1bycjGO977RS.99

:whew: