Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps
133417180697.gif

:troll:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
i really think oden is just going to get hurt... oh well.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Damn i totally missed we hired Juwan as an assistant coach :clap:

Who's spot is he taking? Hopefully not Keith Askisns' spot.

Someone post that vid of Howard pouring champagne and acting a fool after the first championship :pachaha:

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Damn i totally missed we hired Juwan as an assistant coach :clap:

Who's spot is he taking? Hopefully not Keith Askisns' spot.

Someone post that vid of Howard pouring champagne and acting a fool after the first championship :pachaha:
Well, I think you're going to be disappointed. Askins was moved to Director of Pro and College Scouting.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Well, I think you're going to be disappointed. Askins was moved to Director of Pro and College Scouting.
meh... :yeshrug: Might as well... as long as he is still part of the organization. Him and Zo and PJ Brown are tru "Riley guys".

I couldnt see Keith as a coach tho and to me if you are not headcoach potential or have certain specialty (like Tex winter) then why be on the sideline as an assistant?

Cool dude tho. Met Keith a few times at different occasions in Miami.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
http://www.theticketmiami.com/mornings.aspx

interview with beasley on 790 the ticket this morning. he sounds serious and focused.

did riley do it again?:lupe:
Good looks.

Dude sound like the same old goofy Beez but... at the same time... him saying he's "scared and petrified" can be the key to his success.

I'm always weary of people that are overconfident because it can often lead to failure. I find it when I walk in fearing a situation is when I thrive because I forces me to take it more seriously instead of slacking off and procrastinating then wind up failing like i do sometimes. See Differential Equations in college :guilty:.

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
Good looks.

Dude sound like the same old goofy Beez but... at the same time... him saying he's "scared and petrified" can be the key to his success.

I'm always weary of people that are overconfident because it can often lead to failure. I find it when I walk in fearing a situation is when I thrive because I forces me to take it more seriously instead of slacking off and procrastinating then wind up failing like i do sometimes. See Differential Equations in college :guilty:.

i've heard horror stories about Diff EQ, my college roommate was an engineering major. he went through many bottles of vodka because of that course

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
i've heard horror stories about Diff EQ, my college roommate was an engineering major. he went through many bottles of vodka because of that course
Man... dont get me started. I walked in there popping my collar like i was hot shyt.. and ended up walking out with my tail between my legs. Sh!t was a blood bath. By the time i started taking it seriously it was too late. Ended up with a D and math was usually easy for me :sadcam:

Last edited:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
:camby: you jinxed us with all this "Heat will coast" mess last year, we not havin it again
Who's stopping them in the East? No one.

And we know OKC ain't beating them in the finals. The Clippers? GTFOH :heh: The Grizzlies? :ehh: The Warriors? :wtf:

Like I said last fall, the only team that can beat MIA 4 out of 7 is in San Antonio.

• OKC - We match up with them way too well. They play the same type of game we play except we're better at it. + WestBrook needs another year before he's back 100% :pachaha:
  • Clippers - CP3 would be a problem and he has more around him than Rose but I dont see Doc getting them to be good enough on D to slow us down
  • Grizzlies - I dont want no part of that matchup. Z-Bo and Gasol would kill us down low :sadcam: Our only hope would be to harass their guards so they cant get into their offense.
  • Warriors - IF healthy They have the size to be a major problem (Bogut always gives us problems) and Curry with wing players to really make us work but 2 things: #1 I dont see them defending much and I like our chances in any shootout type game and #2 I just dont see them making it out the West, Period

Last edited: