Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

G.O.A.T

All Star
Daps
LeBron James tops NBA’s worldwide jersey sales list

LeBron James is coming off of back-to-back NBA titles and consecutive regular season MVP awards, while being widely recognized as the best basketball player on the planet.

That last part was recently hammered home from a global popularity standpoint, as well.

LeBron topped the league’s worldwide jersey sales list, in figures released on Wednesday.

The Miami Heat star and four-time league MVP tops the NBA’s global list of jersey sales for this past season, according to numbers released Tuesday. James — who also has the top-selling jersey in the United States — outsold Derrick Rose of the Chicago Bulls, Kobe Bryant of the Los Angeles Lakers, Kevin Durant of the Oklahoma City Thunder and Heat teammate Dwyane Wade for the No. 1 spot.

James said having the world’s top-selling jersey “means everything” to him.

“To know that so many people look up to me, so many kids, that’s what means more than anything, that I continue to inspire the youth and they look at me as a role model,” James said after learning the news at Heat training camp in the Bahamas. “I understand, when you wear someone’s jersey, you actually like believe in them. You believe they can do supernatural things. It’s like an extension of our family and I really appreciate that.”
:king:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
  • OKC - We match up with them way too well. They play the same type of game we play except we're better at it. + WestBrook needs another year before he's back 100% :pachaha:
  • Clippers - CP3 would be a problem and he has more around him than Rose but I dont see Doc getting them to be good enough on D to slow us down
  • Grizzlies - I dont want no part of that matchup. Z-Bo and Gasol would kill us down low :sadcam: Our only hope would be to harass their guards so they cant get into their offense.
  • Warriors - IF healthy They have the size to be a major problem (Bogut always gives us problems) and Curry with wing players to really make us work but 2 things: #1 I dont see them defending much and I like our chances in any shootout type game and #2 I just dont see them making it out the West, Period
Nobody in the west can fukk with us

The hurdles are in the easy Pacers, Nets and to a lesser degree Bulls

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
How come ya'll didn't mention me?

fresh-prince-sad-o.gif

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Nobody in the west can fukk with us

The hurdles are in the easy Pacers, Nets and to a lesser degree Bulls
The Bulls bother me more than the Nets. Nets will be better no doubt but I don't see them locking up on D. They will kill us on the boards tho.